Paulding.com

Nice considering I was sooooooooo there around this time, must of happend after we left though. Probably b/c they were taking FOREVER (longer than the long time it usually takes) :lol: to get the foord orders together.

Nice considering I was sooooooooo there around this time, must of happend after we left though. Probably b/c they were taking FOREVER (longer than the long time it usually takes) :lol: to get the foord orders together.

I know I get crabby when my food takes too long.. course I also get crabby when its not hot! So theres no pleasing me!

they have a manshee workin there.

:ph34r:

Was you thar that day the nasty dirty white trash looking chick was working? I almost barfed when she downed that ice cream right at the register with her nappy oily hair flying around all over ewwww!

It isn't Clayton county. It is unsupervised teens that are running around, out of school with nothing better to do, because there are no adults there to make sure they are in order.

Just like the other day, There where 3 young teen ( I say young teen because my 14 year old knows of them) boys riding there skateboards on hwy 120 playing chicken with the BIG trucks and cars topping the hill. I see the same boys on mulberry rock Rd. Where are these kids parents or there supervision? Have the parents just completely lost there mind letting there kids do stupid stuff like this. Do they not realize in one fell swoop there kids can and will be gone if they continue to skate on a busy hwy. I suppose god for bid something like that happens it will be all the truck/car drivers fault too..

It is really sad, how much Paulding County has changed over the passed few years. Kids these days don't get disciplined enough, and have everything just given to them.

Sad sad situation.

It isn't Clayton county. It is unsupervised teens that are running around, out of school with nothing better to do, because there are no adults there to make sure they are in order.

Just like the other day, There where 3 young teen ( I say young teen because my 14 year old knows of them) boys riding there skateboards on hwy 120 playing chicken with the BIG trucks and cars topping the hill. I see the same boys on mulberry rock Rd. Where are these kids parents or there supervision? Have the parents just completely lost there mind letting there kids do stupid stuff like this. Do they not realize in one fell swoop there kids can and will be gone if they continue to skate on a busy hwy. I suppose god for bid something like that happens it will be all the truck/car drivers fault too..

It is really sad, how much Paulding County has changed over the passed few years. Kids these days don't get disciplined enough, and have everything just given to them.

Sad sad situation.

I was driving from Villa Rica on 101 the other nite around 11:30 and two teenagers came wheeling out on skateboards at Wesley Chappel Road I would have stopped ( and sent them home:) ...) but there was a transfer truck on my bumper... some people must not like their children....

If everyone will be honest with themselves, theyll admit their children are like mine. They don't ALWAYS tell the truth. They sometimes lie about where theyre going, spending the night or other important tidbits. There may be a liberal parent in the bunch who lets them leave after you tell them to stay in the house past ....blah blah blah.

I work nights so if I'm 30 miles away and I think my son is at home asleep, how am I to know any better? Its not real easy to keep up with every move a teenager makes. They're slick.

Sad sad situation.

Maybe and i don't know so i a not defending them, but maybe their parents don't know. J says he's going to C's house and they THINK that is where he is. Only once did i find out my darling went somewhere else ,cause someone told me, and he was grounded for 3 weeks. But you never know if the parents really believe them and think they are doing what they say. I think next time i see a kid doing something that bad, and i haven't, but when i do, i am going to see about telling their parents, they may appreciate it.