Paulding.com

I heard the other day of a 24 yof, attempted suicide, never did hear the outcome. This happened last year around August, there was like 4 in a row. I hope this young lady is OK, and she gets the help she needs, Bless Her Heart! :(

A 20 yof has attempted suicide.

84 Hiram Terrace.

Method is a knife.

Hiram just advised Clark's it is 10-4 to come in for patient rescue.

Neighbor called this in.

Clark's is transporting the lady to Paulding.

Which frequecies are you going with? I have a 10 channel scanner. I picked Hiram PD dispatch, Dallas PD dispatch, Paulding County PD dispatch, Paudling County Fire dispatch.

Which frequecies are you going with? I have a 10 channel scanner. I picked Hiram PD dispatch, Dallas PD dispatch, Paulding County PD dispatch, Paudling County Fire dispatch.

Check out this page, it has numerous frequencies on it.http://www.scanatlanta.com/TroopA.htm..................this may be what you are looking for.

Check out this page, it has numerous frequencies on it.http://www.scanatlanta.com/TroopA.htm..................this may be what you are looking for.

I started with ScanAtlanta and with ScanPaulding. What I mean is, is there anything cool beyond the Paulding Sheriff, Hiram PD, and Dallas PD that I should put in my list of 10? Is Clark Ambulance a good one? What is their #?

I think Anony meant are there any more frequencies that should be put on one of the 10 channels on the scanner not actually 10 codes. I did have one for Clarks at one time I'll have to check out the scanner and see if it is still programmed in there, it seems like some other station was bleeding over it so bad that I locked it out.

10-Codes and Frequencies are totally 2 different things, I am missing something here, I think. I don't know Clark's frequency. :wacko:

No, no - I mean that the scanner I have (Realistic PRO-41) allows me to progam in 10 channels and it scans through those 10 channels continually. I was just wondering what the 10 most active frequencies I should program in. I am in Florida today so I don't have my scanner in front of me; but I picked one or two Hiram PD frequencies, I think 2 from Paulding County Sheriff, one from Dallas PD, and I forget how I filled in the rest of the 10. I think I did a Fire Dept one too. I know I don't have Clark Ambulance, and I don't have any State or Federal frequencies in there either.