Paulding.com

REPORTS OF LOUD BOOM HEARD. FLAMES SEEN

house is reportedly occupied

battalion 2 , engine 2, ladder 1 and other backup responding

sorry folks i have moved- still unpacking- will try to get back online later

house is completely gone! Everyone including the animals got out safe!

The couple that live there are older, thier grandchildren live with them. She said she heard a noise in the attic and smelled smoke. She got both children out and her dogs, but she couldnt get her birds out.

I heard hollering and a small explosion seen the flames and called 911, it seemed to take a long time for the fire dept to get here.

The couple that live there are older, thier grandchildren live with them. She said she heard a noise in the attic and smelled smoke. She got both children out and her dogs, but she couldnt get her birds out.

I heard hollering and a small explosion seen the flames and called 911, it seemed to take a long time for the fire dept to get here.

:(

I think in times of high stress, the time crawls by so slowly - it may have felt like it took the fire dept a long time to arrive, but in reality - it may have been normal response time -

I am sorry to hear that this happened to your neighbor - but I am thrilled to hear that they are safe -

Bless their hearts!

I spoke with the homeowner's daugther this morning and they have lost everything. I did not have any of the sizes they need, but they are in need of clothes. They need women's 2x and men's 40 ( I would assume large or XL in a shirt). I am not sure what size the little girl wears, but she is 7-years-old.

If anyone has any of these items, please PM me and I will get in touch with the daughter to get these to her. As I understand, they will be staying with her, so the family does at least have somewhere to go.

Oh Goodness! Which house? I used to live on Bluebird Drive!

I spoke with the homeowner's daugther this morning and they have lost everything. I did not have any of the sizes they need, but they are in need of clothes. They need women's 2x and men's 40 ( I would assume large or XL in a shirt). I am not sure what size the little girl wears, but she is 7-years-old.

If anyone has any of these items, please PM me and I will get in touch with the daughter to get these to her. As I understand, they will be staying with her, so the family does at least have somewhere to go.

that is near where I live...how sad. I might have some clothes that she can use as well as my hubby might have some the man can use. I won't know till this weekend when I go through all I have. I will send you a pm over the weekend when I am done going through clothes to let you know for sure.

Here is an update on the sizes for this family.

Women's size 2 XL clothing and shoe size 9 or 10.

Men's size 40 and shoe size 9 or 10.

Girls size 6 clothing and size 13 shoes.

I spoke to the daughter just a minute ago, and she said that at this time the clothing is all she can think of that they need. I am sure that anything anyone would like to donate would be appreciated though.

Here is an update on the sizes for this family.

Women's size 2 XL clothing and shoe size 9 or 10.

Men's size 40 and shoe size 9 or 10.

Girls size 6 clothing and size 13 shoes.

I spoke to the daughter just a minute ago, and she said that at this time the clothing is all she can think of that they need. I am sure that anything anyone would like to donate would be appreciated though.

awesome, I will write all this down and go through my stuff and see what I got. I will pm you this weekend. Will you be checking p.com this weekend? I am almost positive I have some stuff to fit both adults.