Paulding.com

WINDOW TINT

Could you toss out some ball park prices on what this would cost...let's say like to have all windows tinted on a typical 2-door compact car??

I used to do my own when I was a younger man, but it was that junk you did yourself, and it always bubbled and started peeling off pretty quick. So, I have no idea what kind of prices something like this would run. If you could indulge us a little, it might bring you in some business~~ ;)

Just a thought. :)

p.s. I have an 89 Celica, and I have ALWAYS wanted to get this done to it, but I have never even looked into it. I would be interested in knowing a ballpark figure on something like that. In my case, I'm talking all windows except for the back one...unless that can be done also. (It has those little wires running all around it for the rear window defroster, so I didn't know if that would present a problem).

Thanks for the info, in advance!!

Could you toss out some ball park prices on what this would cost...let's say like to have all windows tinted on a typical 2-door compact car??

I used to do my own when I was a younger man, but it was that junk you did yourself, and it always bubbled and started peeling off pretty quick. So, I have no idea what kind of prices something like this would run. If you could indulge us a little, it might bring you in some business~~ ;)

Just a thought. :)

p.s. I have an 89 Celica, and I have ALWAYS wanted to get this done to it, but I have never even looked into it. I would be interested in knowing a ballpark figure on something like that. In my case, I'm talking all windows except for the back one...unless that can be done also. (It has those little wires running all around it for the rear window defroster, so I didn't know if that would present a problem).

Thanks Subby for asking I sent u a pm.......PowderspringsDad, Thank you also, Ive sent to a pm also.

Thanks for the info, in advance!!

Looks like bizz is picking up for ya!!! ;)

They did ours also and made the car a lot cooler. Cut down on running the air and that in turn saves you gas. They do a great job and treat you like family.:wub:

I gotta get them to do my Celica after this Holiday thing blows over!!