Paulding.com

NU2U CONSIGNMENT STORE

Hello Everyone! My name is Tammy Floyd.

There is a new consignment store in the Hiram area. It is NU2U Consignment. We are located at 3339 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy. 770-672-0769.

Beside C. Adams Insurance. We have infant, children, and women's clothing and more. We even have some great furniture pieces

with great prices.

We are looking for Consigner's. In need of baby stroller/car seat combo's, walkers, exersaucer, highchairs, etc.

Come on in and browse. As we say "Out with the old and into NU-2-U" Look forward to meeting you.

There is a new consignment store in the Hiram area. It is NU2U Consignment. We are located at 3339 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy. 770-672-0769.

Beside C. Adams Insurance. We have infant, children, and women's clothing and more. We even have some great furniture pieces

with great prices.

We are looking for Consigner's. In need of baby stroller/car seat combo's, walkers, exersaucer, highchairs, etc.

Come on in and browse. As we say "Out with the old and into NU-2-U" Look forward to meeting you.

Do you need any infant girls clothing or a pack n play?

with great prices.

Hey Neighbor!

wel2_anm.gif to p.com! :drinks:

Welcome, and good luck! I'll send consigners your way! LuLu says you need to come and see me, she said you would know.

That's right people do ask us (at the Thrift Store) and Mary at The Endless Yard Sale if we consign. Bring us some of your cards.