Paulding.com

HUNDREDS of audiobooks at 75% off or MORE!

We are taking 50% off hundreds of audiobooks that were already priced 50% off or more making them up to 90% off! We just got in several hundred new audio books on cd and had to make room so it is time to take advantage of our space restraints.

Hope to see some p.commers step in today :clapping:

Susan

We are taking 50% off hundreds of audiobooks that were already priced 50% off or more making them up to 90% off! We just got in several hundred new audio books on cd and had to make room so it is time to take advantage of our space restraints.

Hope to see some p.commers step in today :clapping:

Susan

Oh! I need to come by. I am driving to Fla AND to NY!!! I LOVE audio books! How long will they be on sale for? Can't make it this weekend!

Oh! I need to come by. I am driving to Fla AND to NY!!! I LOVE audio books! How long will they be on sale for? Can't make it this weekend!

The sale is until gone. They are going pretty fast but we have so many, hope you get to take advantage of the sale. If not, our prices are alway 50% at least so I am sure we can accomadate you in saving money for your listening pleasure;o)

Susan

Hey Girl! Do you by chance know if you have any by Mary Higgins Clark?? Since my strokes I cannot read a book, magazine, etc and am Thankful to be able to see my laptop. I LOVE Mary Higgins Clark books and have read them all until her last. But, someone suggested I try the audiobooks and I figured it has been so long since I read them even the older ones might give me something to do. Have a great holiday week-end. Thanks.

Hey Girl! Do you by chance know if you have any by Mary Higgins Clark?? Since my strokes I cannot read a book, magazine, etc and am Thankful to be able to see my laptop. I LOVE Mary Higgins Clark books and have read them all until her last. But, someone suggested I try the audiobooks and I figured it has been so long since I read them even the older ones might give me something to do. Have a great holiday week-end. Thanks.

Yes, we do or I should say may or did :wub: I saw some last night on the table but the whole night was a blurr. We have NEVER been so busy in the store. Thanks to all the p.commers that stopped by and said hello!

Susan