Paulding.com

Weather may deteriorate over course of day

The flags that I believe they are speaking of are more a Drill team kind of thing. At the end of the aisles in time with the music.

In traditional Methodist churches you will see banners for different times in the church calender with different colors and meanings.

Can I pray for a power outage at work???? LOL Then I can go home! :D :lol:

SIL was just here and his mother told him the schools in the Wetumpka, Montgomery, AL area are dismissing early to get the kids home as it is expected to get really bad later this afternoon. I do hope all our kids get home before it gets bad here. Everyone stay safe!!!!

I think supper may be sandwiches in the storm shelter tonight! I've got the chairs in there, but I need to remember to take some candles & blankets down when I get home!

I am sitting at work in Powder Springs, and heard a horrible crashing sound. I just went out and looked and some of our gutter was taken off and thrown across the parking lot. Totally took me by surprise.

I am sitting at work in Powder Springs, and heard a horrible crashing sound. I just went out and looked and some of our gutter was taken off and thrown across the parking lot. Totally took me by surprise.

Wow! The wind has been picking up over the last couple of hours, even though the worst of it seems to be a ways off still. Our bell is broken on the front door, so I just have to listen out for customers walking in (I can't see them from my office.) But the way the wind hits the building, I keep thinking the door is opening. I've been up and down all day! Oh well, at least I've gotten my workout!

You mean this one?

whatscoming.jpg

Yuck.

That's it. It's a mean looking one, isn't it?!

Maybe we should have a Pcom party in the shelter tonight. Do you think Subby would change his plans and entertain us all?

Wow! The wind has been picking up over the last couple of hours, even though the worst of it seems to be a ways off still. Our bell is broken on the front door, so I just have to listen out for customers walking in (I can't see them from my office.) But the way the wind hits the building, I keep thinking the door is opening. I've been up and down all day! Oh well, at least I've gotten my workout!

That's it. It's a mean looking one, isn't it?!

Maybe we should have a Pcom party in the shelter tonight. Do you think Subby would change his plans and entertain us all?

It's moving pretty fast, too. In the few minutes since I captured the screen shot above, the main wall of the storm has moved into Meridian already!

It's moving pretty fast, too. In the few minutes since I captured the screen shot above, the main wall of the storm has moved into Meridian already!

Yeah, I've noticed how much quicker it's moving as well. It took 5 hours for it to move from Arkansas to the Mississippi/Alabama border. And now look! I don't think we're going to need to wait until tonight for the storm!

And it's holding together and getting bigger!

Edited by I'm Floored