Paulding.com

Whats up today, people need to lay off the burning of leaves for a while!! IThe fire is 50ft from a storage unit. Not sure exactly where though.

Actually the fire IS ON Hwy 92, between Hiram Sudie and Nebo, across from the Dollar General. (prolly a cigarette caused the fire) Near the Library.

Whats up today, people need to lay off the burning of leaves for a while!! IThe fire is 50ft from a storage unit. Not sure exactly where though.

Its talking about right there behind Grands and dollar general at those storage buildings there. Is this the one they were saying the transformer blew and caught trees on fire?????

Its talking about right there behind Grands and dollar general at those storage buildings there. Is this the one they were saying the transformer blew and caught trees on fire?????
Is it bad? I mean is it causing any damage to storage units? we have a unit there!

this is crazy!!!!!

I have never heard of such... go ahead and call the fire dept. a man was burning over behind the hospital on Buchanan hwy.....at the rate all the fires are going today i am sure this one will lose control too.

Not very smart to burn on such a windy day anyways.

Thanks Catch22 you are doing a great job keeping everyone posted.

this is crazy!!!!!

I have never heard of such... go ahead and call the fire dept. a man was burning over behind the hospital on Buchanan hwy.....at the rate all the fires are going today i am sure this one will lose control too.

Not very smart to burn on such a windy day anyways.

Thanks Catch22 you are doing a great job keeping everyone posted.

BUT, I AM GETTING HUNGRY........

uh oh! I passed a guy burning leaves off Ridge one my way to lunch and he was still burning on my way home!!

Sure hope nothing gets damaged with all these fires everywhere!

I haven't heard if it is under control yet or not. The last I heard (in between trying to get work done) is it was 50 feet from the storage units. Haven't heard anything else.

I was wondering the same thing myself, if these were accidental or if people were burning. There sure seems to be a bunch today.

just said fire at 92 and hiram sudie was knocked down..

this is crazy!!!!!

I had to look twice at this to be sure a man wasn't on fire behind the hospital. :ph34r:

That same pole last summer the transformer box poped and droped causing a fire, power was out for several hours. Today we heard a pop and saw the flames power just out few sec. the trans. box was still at top of pole, this was strange 2x's less than year...

That same pole last summer the transformer box poped and droped causing a fire, power was out for several hours. Today we heard a pop and saw the flames power just out few sec. the trans. box was still at top of pole, this was strange 2x's less than year...

Makes you wonder where they got the transformer from, where was it made??? Prolly not "Made In The USA"