Paulding.com

Does anyone know why there was a Sheriff's car driving through my neighborhood last night around 11 PM...Lights going, spotlight shining. Did one drive through then left. I could still see him through the woods on Graham Rd-- I am paranoid. Is someone missing??

And here is my vent, My friend was over last night. We walked to the end of my driveway when the cop was turning around in the cul-de-sac..We figured he would stop and tell us what he was looking for..rude guy passed us by.

Trying to read the license plate on the guy's car in front of his ex-girlfriend's place?

(Completing the drivethrough with the spotlight to make it look good, of course.)

Hey, I'm in a cynical mood today. What else is new.

I'm sure he was just there to protect and serve, like always :)

Trying to read the license plate on the guy's car in front of his ex-girlfriend's place?

(Completing the drivethrough with the spotlight to make it look good, of course.)

Hey, I'm in a cynical mood today. What else is new.

I'm sure he was just there to protect and serve, like always :)

Hahaha! That's to funny!

He doesn't have to stop and tell you anything. He could have been in there for numerous reasons. I'm sure if it was something important he would have stoped and told you all about it. He was probably just on zone patrol. You should be happy he was there not downing him because he didn't involve you in the situation.