Paulding.com

I don't know exactly. And my scanner knocked off on me, so I did not get to hear the rest. They must have gotten it taken care of pretty quickly, because the scanner was not down for very long, but I did not hear anymore.

Yes, the command was just terminated. The reason I was asking is I have some girl clothes and I heard them asking for red cross to call in reference to homeowners and their daughter.

Thanks

Yes, the command was just terminated. The reason I was asking is I have some girl clothes and I heard them asking for red cross to call in reference to homeowners and their daughter.

Thanks

OK. I heard them ask for Red Cross to contact them, but I did not know it was for this family. I was trying to figure that out. Makes sense now. I thought I had missed an entirely different event. Thanks for updating.

Just FYI, anytime I am reporting something I am hearing on scanner, if anyone else is listening at the same time, please always jump in and add to what I am reporting. The reason I ask this, is because I am usually at work, and get interrupted by customers and phones calls, so sometimes I miss big gaps.