Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GEORGIA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Pryor

Rebecca “Becky” Pryor, age 62, of Dallas, passed away on Monday, September 18, 2006. She was born on December 15, 1943 in Witchita Falls, Texas.

Surviving are her sons and daughters-in-law, Ronald and Shannon Mabry of Mableton, William and Jackie Pryor of Hiram and Landon Pryor of Dallas; a daughter and son-in-law, Nikki and Phillip Tucker of Dallas; 11 grandchildren.

A visitation will be held on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. The body will be cremated after the visitation. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram in charge of arrangements.

• 11 months later...

Soon to be one year ago, since you have been gone from this place. Every time I close my eye's I still see your face. I keep replaying that day in my mind, I thought it would be more comforting for me to think that I could have done something different, something to change the outcome of that day, But after going over it time & time again, the only comforting thought that comes to mind is that your not suffering the way your were.

I can't express how empty I have felt since you been gone, what I wouldn't give to be able to take you to the doctor , or bring you the Sunday paper, Just talk to you , like we used to do , on my way home from work......

I Love You Mom,

You are Forever in my Heart & Alway's on my Mind

Nikki

Soon to be one year ago, since you have been gone from this place. Every time I close my eye's I still see your face. I keep replaying that day in my mind, I thought it would be more comforting for me to think that I could have done something different, something to change the outcome of that day, But after going over it time & time again, the only comforting thought that comes to mind is that your not suffering the way your were.

I can't express how empty I have felt since you been gone, what I wouldn't give to be able to take you to the doctor , or bring you the Sunday paper, Just talk to you , like we used to do , on my way home from work......

I Love You Mom,

Nikki

God bless you.

Losing a parent really, really hurts. I'm sorry you're going through it.

Once the one year passed for me, it got a little easier--maybe because I was dreading it so much.

I'm sorry for your loss, and I can totally empathize.

I Love You Mom,

Nikki

I totally understand sweetie. It will be 4 years on 9/11 since my mom's passing. Oh how I miss her! God bless.

• 2 weeks later...

One Year Has Passed

Since the last time I saw you one year has passed.
The memory of September 18th will forever last.
I would love to tell you, All that has happened &
Hear the sound of you Chuckling & Laughing.
I still see your face & smell your perfume,
Thats how I know you are in the room.
I talk to you on a regular basis,
I just wished it could be Faces to Faces.
I know your in heaven, & thats where you need to be,
But I'm just being selfish,
Cause I want you here with me.
So you go now MOM & forever sleep,
For you are my Guardian Angel
ONLY MINE TO KEEP

FOREVER IN MY HEART & ALWAY'S ON MY MIND

YOUR LOVING DAUGHTER

NIKKI

post-12537-1190161716_thumb.jpg