Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Gibson

Mckenzie Grace Gibson, infant daughter of Fred and Nancy Gibson of Dallas, passed away on Friday, May 12, 2006.

A graveside service will be held on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 at 3:00 p.m. from Victory Baptist Church Cemetery with Reverend Wayne Landmon officiating. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram in charge of arrangements.

• 3 weeks later...

I am so sorry for the loss of this young child. I know what this family is going through. I had a seven month old daughter who passed away in march of this year. I just want the parents to know that it will get better. They just have to take one step at a time. I will have them in my thoughts and prayers.

Many prayers go out to this family.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for the loss of this young child. I know what this family is going through. I had a seven month old daughter who passed away in march of this year. I just want the parents to know that it will get better. They just have to take one step at a time. I will have them in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear that Jenleigh. My prayers are with you and your family as well. That is so terrible. :(

post-6550-1149443927_thumb.jpg