Paulding.com

Heads up! There is a cupcake store upstairs in the Johnny's NY pizza place on Dallas highway, across from the Avenues. These cupcakes are FABULOUS! Full sized cupcakes at $3.00 each. High quality ingredients which shows in how they taste. I had the hot fudge sundae......cake part was really, really good and all the toppings were great.

I don't say this lightly but they rival honeymoon bakery in Rome. So glad I found them.

Just a heads up for my p.com buddies. :)

Heads up! There is a cupcake store upstairs in the Johnny's NY pizza place on Dallas highway, across from the Avenues. These cupcakes are FABULOUS! Full sized cupcakes at $3.00 each. High quality ingredients which shows in how they taste. I had the hot fudge sundae......cake part was really, really good and all the toppings were great.

I don't say this lightly but they rival honeymoon bakery in Rome. So glad I found them.

I wish I had known you were up that way today, in fact I thought about you passing through to and from the doctor. I thought I should call and see if she is up this way we could do lunch. When are we going to try the Crossroads Grill?

I wish I had known you were up that way today, in fact I thought about you passing through to and from the doctor. I thought I should call and see if she is up this way we could do lunch. When are we going to try the Crossroads Grill?

I'm excited to try that place. First part of next week?

If you like Smallcakes facebook page, you can watch for specials. Several times in the past month or so they have offered Buy one get one free days for their cupcakes. They are awesome!! Here is their page:

https://www.facebook.com/SmallcakesCupcakeryMarietta?fref=ts

If you like Smallcakes facebook page, you can watch for specials. Several times in the past month or so they have offered Buy one get one free days for their cupcakes. They are awesome!! Here is their page:

https://www.facebook.com/SmallcakesCupcakeryMarietta?fref=ts

Thank you, I appreciate it but I don't do Facebook. But thanks anyway. :)

They really are tasty morsels aren't they?

I take my little boy to get his haircut right next door. Last time I was there they were setting up. Now I have a reason to dread his haircuts a little less!

Well, if he is a good little boy, that can be his treat. Not to wax poetic about cupcakes but they are pretty extraordinary. Let me know what you'se think about them. :D