Paulding.com

Not your typical post from Rodney's

Have you ever just been overwhelmed with stuff? Well we are.....and we will be having a yard sell this Friday and Saturday (March 29 and 30). There will be so much "stuff" here you won't know where to begin. "Stuff" from tools to cooking gadgets to clothes to household items.....just all kinds of stuff. Some commercial restaurant "stuff" and work out "stuff" and who knows what other "stuff" we will come across. The yard sell will be at our shop (187 Shady Glen, Dallas). We will crank up the popcorn machine and have canned drinks and water to go along with all of our "stuff".

Plan now to come out and take a look cause we are looking forward to relocating lots of our "stuff"

• Like 1

Have you ever just been overwhelmed with stuff? Well we are.....and we will be having a yard sell this Friday and Saturday (March 29 and 30). There will be so much "stuff" here you won't know where to begin. "Stuff" from tools to cooking gadgets to clothes to household items.....just all kinds of stuff. Some commercial restaurant "stuff" and work out "stuff" and who knows what other "stuff" we will come across. The yard sell will be at our shop (187 Shady Glen, Dallas). We will crank up the popcorn machine and have canned drinks and water to go along with all of our "stuff".

Plan now to come out and take a look cause we are looking forward to relocating lots of our "stuff"

Do you have any stainless steel pots, pans, skillets, utensils, knives for sale? My scout troop is looking for them and we were actually headed out tomorrow to get them from a restaurant supply house. But, if we can help you out - I'd love to get them from you.

(I can write you a tax receipt as well).

DANG! So much going on around here I totally forgot!!!! Hope you had a great turnout and moved some STUFF!!

BTW, My steak last night was even better than usual and DH said his double cheeseburger was the BEST he's ever had. PERIOD. (The connoisseur of cheeseburgers LOL) Of course, DD tried telling him how LARGE the double was he still ordered it. And almost cleaned his plate. But, I understand it will be the last Friday night we get to come? Making plans with our friends we met last night to meet again Thursday night. I am disappointed I didn't get out there last week for the gumbo. :(