Paulding.com

Chuck Sprayberry, age 46, of Dallas, GA, passed away Wednesday, December 26, 2012. The son of the late, Charles Edward Sprayberry, Sr. & the late, Margie Arnold Sprayberry, he was born September 29, 1966, in Marietta, GA. Mr. Sprayberry worked as a computer programmer for Elsym Consulting in Kennesaw. He was a member of Calvary Baptist Church in Powder Springs, where he served as Youth Minister for 18 years and also served as a deacon for over 20 years. He and his wife were parents for 7 years with the Calvary Children’s Home.

Survivors include his wife, Milinda Rackley Sprayberry; sons & daughter, Charles Austin Sprayberry, Ayden Kendall Sprayberry and Autumn Nicole Sprayberry, all of Dallas, GA; sisters & brothers-in-law, Ondee & Greg Burchell of Powder Springs, GA, Melita & Brian Busby of Powder Springs, GA and LaNise & Shane Head of Douglasville, GA; nieces and nephews, Brent, Andrew, Conner, Brianna, Christian, Hamilton, Julianna, Watters, Kyndall, Kayden and Keelyn.

Funeral services will be Saturday, December 29, 2012, at 3:00 PM, from Pleasant Hill Baptist Church, with Reverend Lamar Rackley, Reverend Snyder Turner and Reverend Brian Busby officiating. Music will be provided by The Old Paths Quartet. The body will lie-in-state at the church from 2:00 PM until the service time. Interment will be in New Canaan Baptist Church Cemetery, with Brent Head, Conner Head, Andrew Burchell, Nick Goodwin, Brent Busby, Shane Head, C. J. Martin and DeWayne Swann serving as pallbearers. The family will receive friends at Clark Funeral Home on Friday, December 28, 2012, from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

In lieu of flowers, please make donations to: Calvary Children’s Home, 1430 Lost Mountain Road, Powder Springs, GA 30127.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

Can anyone tell me what this fine young man died from? If you'd rather p.m. me, that's fine. But, please let me know. Thank you.

Hi, I seen this on my FB from my cousin this morning. He is her cousin on her mamas side, If I hear anything I will let you know.

I went to school with Mindy. I am so sorry to hear of her husband passing. He was so young....my prayers are with Mindy, her children and family.

Many years ago I used to work with Mindy. I remember how much in love she was with Chuck, and how excited she was about her wedding, and then her first baby. I am stunned, bless her heart. So young. I knew his sister too from work. Very nice family. My prayers are with all of them. :(