Paulding.com

COLLEGE TAPESTRY CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS 12x20

This is a sample of the Collegiate Christmas Stockings Available. Compare to retail prices for a TAPESTRY 12"x20" stocking - this is a GREAT DEAL @ ONLY $15.00!!! Reserve yours now - Christmas is just around the corner~152 days! Order your stocking NOW!!! (If you do not see your team posted here let me know and I will check on availability.)

There is one for Auburn but the website didn't have a photo of it. HONESTLY!! LOL. I will call the vendor and have her email me a photo. It is navy blue with the "AU" logo in orange.

This is a sample of the Collegiate Christmas Stockings Available. Compare to retail prices for a TAPESTRY 20" stocking - this is a GREAT DEAL @ ONLY $20.00!!! Reserve yours now - Christmas is just around the corner~152 days! Order your stocking NOW!!! (If you do not see your team posted here let me know and I will check on availability.)

There is one for Auburn but the website didn't have a photo of it. HONESTLY!! LOL. I will call the vendor and have her email me a photo. It is navy blue with the "AU" logo in orange.

Those are great, I wish they had an alternative Alabama logo, my husband doesn't care for the Angry Elephant logo.

OOPS.....I was trying to do too many things at once yesterday and as a result put the wrong price on these. They actually are ONLY $15.00!! Compare to retail prices for a 20" tapestry collegiate stocking. GREAT DEAL!!

Karen, those are so cute! Hope your doing well.

THANKS Dana,I think they are too. I love tapestry anyway and I think they did a great job with these. I have looked at them at stores to buy but they were too pricy for me so I know these are a great deal. I am doing good, THANK YOU for asking!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have anything for the smaller schools like Kennesaw or Georgia State?

I am SORRY Justagirl but I have not been able to find the stockings for KSU or Georgia State. :( If I come across them I will let ya know. Thanks for checking with me.