Paulding.com

The Rustler Dry Aged Rib Eye Steak at Rodney's

Good morning from the kitchen

Every once in a great while a chef prepares a really great meal. It’s what we as chefs live for. To prepare a special meal, and watch guests enjoy it, is a feeling I really can’t describe.

Last month I loaded our dry age cooler with some beautiful rib eye loins. It’s been 30 days and they are now dry aged and beautiful. I have hand cut these into perfect steaks and will offer them beginning tonight, Friday, June 1.

This is the perfect steak….. The Rustler. This is the perfect meal. Tonight begin with a cup of homemade French Onion Soup, topped with fresh melted provolone cheese, followed by a fresh garden salad with your choice of dressing. Then enjoy your Dry Aged Rib Eye Steak cooked your way, served with a homemade twice baked potato. $17.

This is a rare meal. We will offer the Rustler this weekend until we run out. I do hope you will try this perfect meal. My perfect meal.. Just for you.

Thanks

Rodney

Good morning from the kitchen

Every once in a great while a chef prepares a really great meal. It’s what we as chefs live for. To prepare a special meal, and watch guests enjoy it, is a feeling I really can’t describe.

Last month I loaded our dry age cooler with some beautiful rib eye loins. It’s been 30 days and they are now dry aged and beautiful. I have hand cut these into perfect steaks and will offer them beginning tonight, Friday, June 1.

This is the perfect steak….. The Rustler. This is the perfect meal. Tonight begin with a cup of homemade French Onion Soup, topped with fresh melted provolone cheese, followed by a fresh garden salad with your choice of dressing. Then enjoy your Dry Aged Rib Eye Steak cooked your way, served with a homemade twice baked potato. $17.

This is a rare meal. We will offer the Rustler this weekend until we run out. I do hope you will try this perfect meal. My perfect meal.. Just for you.

Thanks

Rodney

I'd like to see a pic of the steak before it's cooked. A good dry aged ribeye is a thing of beauty.