Paulding.com

RODNEY'S SURF AND TURF TONIGHT, FRIDAY APRIL 27... WITH A REALLY WIERD DESSERT!

Good morning from the kitchen!

Today we are busy hand cutting out rib eye steaks for tonight’s (Friday April 27)Surf and Turf Special. Surf and Turf includes a delicious 10 ounce hand cut Rib Eye steak, served with Butterfly Jumbo Shrimp grilled, fried or blackened. Added to this is your of two side items for $19.

Some of you have asked for the Filet Mignon, so I am cutting some Filets for the Surf and Turf Special as well. You get an 8 ounce Filet Mignon cooked your way, with your choice of two sides for $21

Something to add to tonight’s fun is my “Redneck Shrimp Cocktail.” I take fresh easy peal shrimp to make this fun treat, and serve it with my own home made cocktail sauce. Try one for only $5.99

Finally, we have a special dessert for you tonight. I think Wayne may have lost his mind, but he is making “Chuck Wagon Bacon Brownies”… I’m not real sure about this, but I just can’t tell big brother no… He gets so excited…. So, if you dare, try a “Chuck Wagon” Bacon Brownie for dessert… $2.99.

Join us tonight won’t you? I promise you a great meal at Rodney’s… I’m the chef! Uh, well the food anyway… not gonna guarantee Wayne’s Brownie!!!

Rodney

I'm gonna defend myself here.... This is gonna be a great dessert! Im baking up some fresh brownies, and infusing them with crisp maple bacon, and topping it with a caramel drizzle. I think its wonderful!!! Matter of fact, I'm betting I sell more brownies than little brother sells his Shrimp Cocktail..... I'll let ya know who outsells who tomorrow!

Wayne

Good morning from the kitchen!

Today we are busy hand cutting out rib eye steaks for tonight's (Friday April 27)Surf and Turf Special. Surf and Turf includes a delicious 10 ounce hand cut Rib Eye steak, served with Butterfly Jumbo Shrimp grilled, fried or blackened. Added to this is your of two side items for $19.

Some of you have asked for the Filet Mignon, so I am cutting some Filets for the Surf and Turf Special as well. You get an 8 ounce Filet Mignon cooked your way, with your choice of two sides for $21

Something to add to tonight's fun is my "Redneck Shrimp Cocktail." I take fresh easy peal shrimp to make this fun treat, and serve it with my own home made cocktail sauce. Try one for only $5.99

Finally, we have a special dessert for you tonight. I think Wayne may have lost his mind, but he is making "Chuck Wagon Bacon Brownies"… I'm not real sure about this, but I just can't tell big brother no… He gets so excited…. So, if you dare, try a "Chuck Wagon" Bacon Brownie for dessert… $2.99.

Join us tonight won't you? I promise you a great meal at Rodney's… I'm the chef! Uh, well the food anyway… not gonna guarantee Wayne's Brownie!!!

Rodney

This sounds so yummy!

I'm gonna defend myself here.... This is gonna be a great dessert! Im baking up some fresh brownies, and infusing them with crisp maple bacon, and topping it with a caramel drizzle. I think its wonderful!!! Matter of fact, I'm betting I sell more brownies than little brother sells his Shrimp Cocktail..... I'll let ya know who outsells who tomorrow!

Wayne

Sounds YUMMMMMY!!!! It will be interestimg to see who won the bet! :lol:

Need to tell Lil' Bro' to bring back the scrumptious and authentic Seafood Gumbo!!!! ;)

I have always enjoyed the food here,there service is great to make the meal that much better. I want to know if they still use that gun powder and those cool t-shirts?

Still have the Gunpowder and just broke out the "summer" server shirts.... Let us know what you think!

Thanks

Wayne

Sounds YUMMMMMY!!!! It will be interestimg to see who won the bet! :lol:

Need to tell Lil' Bro' to bring back the scrumptious and authentic Seafood Gumbo!!!! ;)

Believe it or not it was a tie!!!!!!

Wayne