Dallas, Ga. 30157

Phone: 770-726-7242

Fax: 770-725-7470

www.pcdugout.com

Superbowl SpecialPlatters

1) 25 piece “World Series Wings…………………………………………..$30.00

2) 50 piece “World SeriesWings…………………………………………..$60.00

3) 100 piece “World SeriesWings………………………………………...$90.00

****All platters come with Fries, Onion Rings, Celery and Carrots, andRanch *****

****Add an order of Fried Dill Pickles to the order for $3.00 perorder****

Call and reserve yourstoday!

770-726-7242

French Fries, Onion Rings, Celery and Carrot quantities are based onthe amount of people for each order. Forexample the number one we based our amounts for 2 people, the number 2 we baseour amounts on 4 people, and finally the number 3 we based on feeding 6.

Sounds GREAT! You are nearby, too. :yahoo:

I am emailing this info to some friends via FYI.

But, when I clicked on your website I could not get the "wings" tab to pull up what varieties you serve????

Those aren't tabs...scroll down and look at #7--that's their wing selection.

I'm just curious...how is this a "special" if a 30 piece wing order from your regular menu with fries, celery, and carrot sticks is normally $22 and a 50 piece is $34?

I'm just curious...how is this a "special" if a 30 piece wing order from your regular menu with fries, celery, and carrot sticks is normally $22 and a 50 piece is $34?

THANKS - I didn't scroll down the page initially. I appreciate your info. You do have a good question about the prices in the thread being a special.

Just got back from picking up dinner there. It was GREAT!! Had the burgers and hot dogs. My burger was yummy so was my husbands. My son got a chili dog and he said it was the bomb. Will be back again. Thanks!

Good to hear. Were the hamburgers hand-made patties? (I hope that makes sense but you know - a home made style burger?)

A valid question. The only difference I see is that you get onion rings as well as fries as part of the special, but that would have to be a LOT of 'rings. ;)

I guess it could have something to do with the presentation, too. Hopefully the CM will respond soon.

THANKS - I didn't scroll down the page initially. I appreciate your info. You do have a good question about the prices in the thread being a special.

Good to hear. Were the hamburgers hand-made patties? (I hope that makes sense but you know - a home made style burger?)

Looked to be hand made and patted. Tasted like it also.

HOT MEDIUM MILD SWEET AND SPICY LEMON PEPPER HONEY BBQ REGULAR BBQ AND HOT BBQ! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Sounds GREAT! You are nearby, too. :yahoo:

I am emailing this info to some friends via FYI.

But, when I clicked on your website I could not get the "wings" tab to pull up what varieties you serve????

It will be alot of fries and onion rings. With the 50 count you get 2 baskets of fries, that is two 9" x 9" x 2" containers full of fries and then 2 more with onion rings. You get 3 of those with the 100 pc order! Thanks so much for your response!

The Dugout Sports Cafe'

770-726-7242

A valid question. The only difference I see is that you get onion rings as well as fries as part of the special, but that would have to be a LOT of 'rings. ;)

I guess it could have something to do with the presentation, too. Hopefully the CM will respond soon.

All of my hamburgers are hand mixed and made. I only buy fresh meat nothing is frozen. I then pull the 10lb tubes out and mix them with Coach Bass' special sauce and roll them into 1/4 lb balls. I then flatten them on the grill when someone orders one. Home made all the way, and I promise the best one in Paulding County, or your next one is on me!

Thanks so much for your response!

The Dugout

770-726-7242

Looked to be hand made and patted. Tasted like it also.

All of my hamburgers are hand mixed and made. I only buy fresh meat nothing is frozen. I then pull the 10lb tubes out and mix them with Coach Bass' special sauce and roll them into 1/4 lb balls. I then flatten them on the grill when someone orders one. Home made all the way, and I promise the best one in Paulding County, or your next one is on me!

Thanks so much for your response!

The Dugout

770-726-7242

That sounds WONDERFUL!!!! I hope you weren't offended when I asked denisedaisy33 if the hamburgers were handmade. My husband loves nothing more than a GOOD homemade hamburger and it has been difficult to find one in Paulding County. We will DEFINITELY be coming to see you soon. THANK YOU for your response and GOOD LUCK with your business!!!!

BTW, Welcom to p.com!!