Paulding.com

Getting in shape for the New Year?

I'm back on my Medifast program, so the lbs are coming back off...I considered joining the gym with my husband, but then I realized I get more physical exercise in a single day at the store than he gets in a week at the gym :p .

Bookstore work is most assuredly not a sedentary day job ;) .

What are you all doing to get in shape, or better shape if indeed this was one of things you resolved to do this year?

To assist you in your journey, today's special is: Health and Wellness, Sports and Fitness 25% off.

Let us know what we can do to better serve you!

As always, thank you for your support!

~Rhonda

I'm back on my Medifast program, so the lbs are coming back off...I considered joining the gym with my husband, but then I realized I get more physical exercise in a single day at the store than he gets in a week at the gym :p .

Bookstore work is most assuredly not a sedentary day job ;) .

What are you all doing to get in shape, or better shape if indeed this was one of things you resolved to do this year?

To assist you in your journey, today's special is: Health and Wellness, Sports and Fitness 25% off.

Let us know what we can do to better serve you!

As always, thank you for your support!

~Rhonda

I'm already in shape. Thanks anyway.

Round is a shape right? :blink:

:lol:

I may have to pop in there today. I am needing books on just this subject :) . The ballet studio my daughter attends is just around the corner from The Bookworm and I keep meaning to come in there.

YEAH!

I know Britaini will be excited to meet you.!!! I wish I could be there today, as I had intended to be there every day this week. BUT in relation to 'physical' labor at work, I seem to have done something to make my hip pop :wacko: . So it is an Advil kinda day for me.

I told Brit, I was just too old to be rolling around in that floor for hours at a time, lol.

I may have to pop in there today. I am needing books on just this subject :) . The ballet studio my daughter attends is just around the corner from The Bookworm and I keep meaning to come in there.

That would be awesome! I look forward to meeting you! biggrin.gif

-Britaini (daughter of the illustrious RhondaW)