Paulding.com

I am retiring, come say goodbye on Saturday!

Well, P.commers, I am saying my final farewells tomorrow! I am all happy and sad that as of Monday, The Book Worm Bookstore will be under new ownership. Rhonda W's daughter, Britaini, will now be the head bookworm and I can't tell you how many mixed emotions I am having right now.

Please stop in for a hello, if you have never been in or a goodbye, if you are a regular shopper (and you know who you arerolleyes.gif)!

I have made many new friends and met so many great people and ok, a one or two real stinkers too (and you also know if you made that listglare.gif) . But truthfully, this has been a great experience for me and I am so happy that the bookstore is staying in happy and intelligent hands and will only get better. Nothing will be changing as far as prices, policies and that sort of thing, just more cool ideas and cosmetic changes will be occurring. I hope that lots of you will come in welcome Ms. Britaini or say goodbye to me on the way to whatever you have planned for your chilly Saturday. I will still be lurking about and try to stir up a tad a trouble but mostly just having fun chillin'!

Oh, the future looks quite bright as I already have a new career. I am going full time with my professional health coaching business with Take Shape For Life and helping people find a healthy way to get and stay healthy. Here are a few pics to see the success my family has found with it. From Hefty to Healthy

Susan, not Britaini or Rhonda;o)

Oh my GOSH! You look AMAZING! And pretty hawt, too. Heehee.

Really, that is amazing, and I've never met you IRL, but I am proud of you. My BFF did the se thing, and is now a sought after personal trainer in TN. She started at 300lbs.

Congrats to you, and I wish you well and good luck in your next amazing adventure.

Oh my GOSH! You look AMAZING! And pretty hawt, too. Heehee.

Really, that is amazing, and I've never met you IRL, but I am proud of you. My BFF did the se thing, and is now a sought after personal trainer in TN. She started at 300lbs.

Congrats to you, and I wish you well and good luck in your next amazing adventure.

Thanks, MrsB! I appreciate thatwub.gif

It is amazing that we all did it, if I knew it was that easy, I wouldn't have waited 40 years!blush.gif

Congratulations and best wishes as you pursue a new dream! :)

Your album is a great testimony to the success of that program - is there a website for it? Would it work for a diabetic?

Thanks Riograce! Yes, diabetics welcome! I was one for 17 years. High Blood pressure too! I was off 5 medications after only 3 months of being on the plan. That is for Type 2. For Type one, it may reduce the insulin needed but may not completely get someone off entirely.

The website is www.shrinkingpeople.tsfl.com

• Like 1

:wub:

I love my skinny friend :) .

ahem...Ms Rhonda! How many sizes have you dropped so far??? You be getting skinner every time look at you!drinks.gif

Thanks for the link - I'll check it out. My husband would like very much to lose some weight (probably 30-40 pounds), and I could stand to lose 20 or so myself.

Contact me anytime;o)

Susan