Paulding.com

Black Friday Special

I have to take down the special from public view. There is apparently a Scentsy Consultant that has a thing for me. ;) I posted it on my Face Book page and found out that personal specials are not allowed on FB. I was turned into Scentsy Compliance.

Now I'm told that I was turned in for posting my special here. I'm not looking for drama so it's down. I will still offer the special on Friday. If you missed it before it came down just message me and I'll be glad to send it to you in private. It's all good. Happy Thanksgiving.

Some of the best fall/winter scents are Pumpkin Roll, Autumn Sunset and Honey Pear Cider. If you don't like the cinnamon then I would go with Snowberry or Christmas Cottage. All really good scents for the season.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ann,

I am in need of some good Fall and Holiday scents. I can't remember what all I got last Fall other than Vanilla Suede?? I will check out your catalog online and see what I come up with. Any suggestions?????

PUMPKIN MARSHMALLOW!!!!!! Makes me want to lick my Scentsy burner :p .

Rhonda, not Susan ;) .

Yes, it applies to any of the combo packs in the catalog. I live off of 92. I have pretty much delivered to most places in Paulding and Douglas County. Anything out of that area would be direct shipped. Scentsy shipping is a flat $5.00 for any order under $50 and 10% of the order total for over $50.00