Paulding.com

Arer your POWER bills too high?

I can help immediately. By using the combination of ENERGY EFFICIENT LED LIGHTING and HEAT RADIANT BARRIERS you can save between 25-40% of your energy fuels AKA Gas and Electricity. Imagine saving $50-$100 dollars a month in some cases without changing your habits. DEEP Green Lighting and Radiant Barriers can make your next bill smaller... A LOT SMALLER and we can Finance all or some of these combo's. Please consider taking 10-20 minutes of your day and sharing it with me to show you how this combination works or how just ONE of the two may be enough for you.

July 8th's MONEY MAILER will have an ad in there from me giving you all a $200 dollar discount on a purchase of the Radiant Barriers and I will honor that with you all here before it mails.

1. Installs in less than 5 hours in most homes

2. will make your AC more efficient and run less

3. Will insulate your attic to keep your heat IN during the winter time

4. We can FINANCE 100% of the cost of Radiant barrier for 12 months SAME AS CASH with good credit.

5. Lifetime warranty on Radiant Barriers and 2 year warranties on all LED energy efficient lights

In just a few short minutes we can figure out your savings and which option may be a better choice or if both will work for you and your budget. There is NOT a home in Ga that doesnt need both of these.

Summers continue to get hotter and winters colder. Stop letting your money go through your roof via "thermal Radiation".. We are local, proven, and will be here for any warranty issues in the future. Installation is by the largest home contractor in the Metro Area.

770-630-7883

Appointments available tuesday through friday.

post-41546-0-88878900-1309867093_thumb.jpg

post-41546-0-19426900-1309867102_thumb.jpg

Im guessing everyone is happy with their current Bills?

I don't think anyone is particularly happy. I think what we want to hear though is how this will save us money in the peak month(s) June, July, August ... and if we have all electric heat pumps ... Dec. Jan, and Feb. While my power bill can top $200/mo in the peak months, in off-months of the the spring and fall, I can see getting $50/mo in savings becuase the radiant heat barrier is not as great a factor.

Anyway, what you're offering, I gather, is a $200 off coupon. But does that include LED's or is that off the radiant barrier.

I guess I'm a bit more interested in how it really works out over the course of a year that recognizes the lower energy use months in the equation.

pubby

PS: I'm guessing, by the suggestion that it would save $50/mo and pay itself off in 18 months, that a ballpark price before the $200-off coupon would be about a grand. How much of that cost is due to the radiant barrier an how much for the LEDs.

I went from $180.00 last months electric to just got this months bill at $339.00. A nice letter that said were now in our winter rates,so a little more info on a product I know nothing about.:glare:

I don't think anyone is particularly happy. I think what we want to hear though is how this will save us money in the peak month(s) June, July, August ... and if we have all electric heat pumps ... Dec. Jan, and Feb. While my power bill can top $200/mo in the peak months, in off-months of the the spring and fall, I can see getting $50/mo in savings becuase the radiant heat barrier is not as great a factor.

Anyway, what you're offering, I gather, is a $200 off coupon. But does that include LED's or is that off the radiant barrier.

I guess I'm a bit more interested in how it really works out over the course of a year that recognizes the lower energy use months in the equation.

pubby

PS: I'm guessing, by the suggestion that it would save $50/mo and pay itself off in 18 months, that a ballpark price before the $200-off coupon would be about a grand. How much of that cost is due to the radiant barrier an how much for the LEDs.

Hey Pubby

The off season months are still affected by the Radiant Barrier way of creating a true Barrier. In the winter months the time spent warming your home will lessen because the same barrier that keeps Radiant heat OUT of the house Keeps the Gas Heat or electric heat INSIDE your home INSIDE. The month or two that you leave your windows up to allow the breeze to go its not at its maximum but it will allow you to have a few extra days of doing so in most homes due to keeping the suns radiant heat out. Regardless of the time of year, Radiant energy/heat is produced by the sun and thats the only thing that keeps us from freezing to death in the winters as you know. This Barrier is like adding an additional 4-5 ft of R30 blown insulation in your attic and for a little less per Sq Ft.

LEDs will drop your power bills due to the low amount of energy it takes to get your light and keep it on. The LEDS do not have a $200 discount on them because there is not $200 dollars in profit in 99% of all houses.

I went from $180.00 last months electric to just got this months bill at $339.00. A nice letter that said were now in our winter rates,so a little more info on a product I know nothing about.:glare:

I would love to show you how this works. If you will PM me your name and address and time thats good for you this week i will come demo it for you quickly. Its simple and easy. The only reason for the rush is that i leave saturday for PCB and wont return until the 18th. I hope to hear from you soon while we can take advantage of the summer heat.