Paulding.com

Can you put 5 sentences together?

It is Limerick Day, one of those poems that is fun. We celebrate this day with 25% poetry and short story section and would like it if you will post a favorite one or see if you can try your hand at making one up. Who is up for the challenge. In case you don't know exactly what it is, here is a description and sample below. We may make up a few up if it gets to slow. I hope that doesn't happen as we have lots to do today and hopefully a lot of customers to take care ofsmile.gif

A limerick is a five line poem. The first, second, and fifth lines rhyme and so do the third and fourth. The first, third, and fifth have the same verbal rhythm (meter) and length, and so do the second and fourth

In the Louvre they have a fine show

With Picasso, Monet and Corot

Not to mention that peerless

But sadly one-earless

Artist named Vinny van Gogh

I KNOW you aren't going to post Britaini's partial 'girl from Nantucket' here that she just posted to FB . I almost choked when I read it, lol :rofl: .

sigh...no...I had to walk away from FB for a while. So if you notice I'm not your friend anymore, I didn't delete you, I deactivated me

sigh...no...I had to walk away from FB for a while. So if you notice I'm not your friend anymore, I didn't delete you, I deactivated me

Awww, now I am sad :( . I hadn't been on too much in the last couple of days ( I have 2 books I need to finish for review by the weekend) so I didn't notice yet. I'm glad you told me though, I would have worried that I had pissed someone off :p .

Are you just taking a hiatus?

Awww, now I am sad :( . I hadn't been on too much in the last couple of days ( I have 2 books I need to finish for review by the weekend) so I didn't notice yet. I'm glad you told me though, I would have worried that I had pissed someone off :p .

Are you just taking a hiatus?

yeah...for a while

Here is our attempt. :) Most of this poetic writing came from my ever so creative technician, Casey Hesse. :clapping:

There once was Computer Rescue,

Who stood where there were few.

Being very honest,

And quite modest.

They exclaimed "we are here to help you!!"

There stood Computer Rescue,

On top of some fescue

They listened for a yelp,

To see who they could help.

Someone sneezed and they said bless you.

Being quite humble,

Like the great bumble.

Working to keep it all sane,

They work not for their own gain,

Trying not to stumble.

To make your computer like new,

There is only Computer Rescue.

In the darkness of night,

We will always fight.

To find a way to help you!!!

Alright..now back to work.. :)