Paulding.com

Does the rain make your arthritis act up?

Chances are good you qualify for our senior discount today! Just show your pretty picture id that states you are better than the young crowd and get 20% off your purchase today.

Don't come out if it is raining too hard though, we want you safe and sound when you visit.

Of course all you younguns, we want your business too so make sure a smile is on your face when you come to the register and say "I am young and just want to be loved" and I will give you 10% discount.

The Boss is in the house today so why not stop in and meet the owner!rolleyes.gif Open until 6pm.

Arthritis is a very serious condition and I don't think you should be using it to garner attention for you store! Some people can be in a lot of pain!

:rofl::p

I AGREE!!!

Using such INFLAMMATORY topic titles to trick us into clicking on your topic is TOTALLY unacceptable!!

:p

This topic brings up the question - What causes arthritis?

Here's one possible answer:

A man who smelled like a distillery flopped on a subway seat next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes, the disheveled guy turned to the priest and asked, "Say, father, what causes arthritis?"

"Mister, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol and a contempt for your fellow man."

"Well I'll be." the drunk muttered, returning to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long did you have arthritis?"

"I don't have it father. I was just reading here that the Pope does."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This topic brings up the question - What causes arthritis?

Here's one possible answer:

A man who smelled like a distillery flopped on a subway seat next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes, the disheveled guy turned to the priest and asked, "Say, father, what causes arthritis?"

"Mister, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol and a contempt for your fellow man."

"Well I'll be." the drunk muttered, returning to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long did you have arthritis?"

"I don't have it father. I was just reading here that the Pope does."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Y'all just crack me up!

Not so much the rain, but the COLD sure does hurt!!