Paulding.com

I just saw the channel 2 news and they are predicting it to snow again in Atlanta for a couple of hours on Friday morning!

It's not expected to cause a scene and will probably melt quickly.

Then, have you seen this weekends warm-up forecasts? yahoo.gif

I am SO looking forward to that! Cold weather hurts this 45 yr old man!!! I can't stand it.

I am sick of snow..

I am ready for some good warm days... :clapping: days were it does not get dark until 8 or 9.

warm days were the sun is so hot it will blister you if you are out in it long enough.

warm days were I can raise my windows and hear the frogs and crickets at night... and feel a nice breeze come through my windows..

Lawd bring it on I am so ready :yahoo:

• Like 1

I am sick of snow..

I am ready for some good warm days... :clapping: days were it does not get dark until 8 or 9.

warm days were the sun is so hot it will blister you if you are out in it long enough.

warm days were I can raise my windows and hear the frogs and crickets at night... and feel a nice breeze come through my windows..

Lawd bring it on I am so ready :yahoo:

Everything you said, plus all that GREEN, and the grass, flowers, etc. ;) If I wanted this much snow, I'd move my butt up north somewhere. If I move anywhere at this point in my life it will be further south....the hotter the better.