Paulding.com

West Paulding Networking is up and running with the date set

The date has been set for the first West Paulding networking meeting, the sister group to North Paulding networking group that meets every Wednesday at Rodneys in New Hope at 8:00 am.

The West Paulding Networking group will be meeting every Friday morning at Audry's Cafe in Dallas.

It will start at 8:00am.

For those familiar with us I will be facilitating the first 4 meetings then we will go into rotation.

If you are a business and you are interested in learning more you can join the groups on Facebook by doing a search for West Paulding Networking or North Paulding networking.

You are welcome to join both.

The date has been set for the first West Paulding networking meeting, the sister group to North Paulding networking group that meets every Wednesday at Rodneys in New Hope at 8:00 am.

The West Paulding Networking group will be meeting every Friday morning at Audry's Cafe in Dallas.

It will start at 8:00am.

For those familiar with us I will be facilitating the first 4 meetings then we will go into rotation.

If you are a business and you are interested in learning more you can join the groups on Facebook by doing a search for West Paulding Networking or North Paulding networking.

You are welcome to join both.

I'm very excited about this. Is the first meeting tomorrow?

I'm very excited about this. Is the first meeting tomorrow?

The first meeting is the Feb 25th.

I decided to start promoting it a few weeks in advance to let everyone adjust their schedules and get the word out.

I am hoping this will be as successful as North Paulding.

So get the word out and invite folks, also invite them to the group on facebook to keep everyone connected!!

Anybody have an answer? hehe figured I would bring this to the top before I pm'd LPPT :)

I realize that having a child makes networking and running a business difficult.

It is a challenge for many parents to find childcare while working.

The bottom line is children and business do not mix, if I were to put this issue to a vote among the participants I can tell you it would be an overwhelming no on children at business meetings.

We have older children brought and seated in a separate area during the meetings.

The participants usually are not aware of their presence.

I don't know any other way to put it, but to say no.

I know you will be disappointed, I hope you can find childcare because we would certainly love to have you.

I figured. I understand they don't mix.

Unfortunately I probably wont be joining you guys as I cant get a sitter and the person I was going to ask it wouldnt be fair as she is a work at home mom also and would probably be interested in the meeting.

It really blows even the Mom networking group I was directed to doesnt allow kids. I am a work at home mom so I can be with my kids and not pay childcare.

I figured. I understand they don't mix.

Unfortunately I probably wont be joining you guys as I cant get a sitter and the person I was going to ask it wouldnt be fair as she is a work at home mom also and would probably be interested in the meeting.

It really blows even the Mom networking group I was directed to doesnt allow kids. I am a work at home mom so I can be with my kids and not pay childcare.

I know it would have you driving all over to get to the meeting but I take Dru to Color Us Kids on Bakers Bridge every once in a while to get some me time. It's $40 for the day.

I know it would have you driving all over to get to the meeting but I take Dru to Color Us Kids on Bakers Bridge every once in a while to get some me time. It's $40 for the day.

Wow $40? thats a lot for one day. A friend of mine uses Brookwood in Dallas and its only $25 but still I cant do that once a week it will add up. And if you do $40 a day you need to check out the child development lab at Chatt. Tech I think its like $80 a week and its more like preschool than daycare.

After the discussion about kids & business not mixing. I am working on a Networking playdate somewhere kids can come play and moms can talk with the nwatlantamommies group I am a moderator for.