Paulding.com

So you know what an ARC is?

Advanced Reading Copy is the answer! This is one of the perks of being a reviewer, book store owner or friend of an author to name a few. You get to get the advanced copy to read which is sometimes even signed by the author. Great when it is a well known author like Charlaine Harris, author of the books that became the Sookie Stackhouse series, True Blood! I met her last year at a conference and she was so sweet! While I won't part with that one, there are lots to choose from!

We get quite a few every year and today will GIVE you one just for spending $10 or more in the store today. What a great reason to shop at The Book Worm.

Open until 6pm!

charlaineharris&Susansmall.jpg

• Like 1

I keep meaning to go to your store and see you. I've been trading with a used book store in Douglasville, simply because it's convenient to where I work and the lady I take care of sends me there all the time to get her more books. I took a fabulous pic of your store when I passed thru PS one day, quite a while back, and would love to send it to you!!!

Sookie Stackhouse...one of the most loveable characters I've ever read in a book series. I'm now on the last of the series and will have to come see you for some of the companion series/short story books!!!

I will be there to day if you have:

Boundaries - Henry Cloud

and

Slave - John Macarthur

say you do!!!!!!!!

We don't have any copies of Boundaries in currently, but it is one that passes through the doors often. We do however have Cloud & Townsend's 'Boundaries for Kids'.

MacArthur is a hot seller as well. We do have a large selection of Bible Study/ Christian Living/ Christian Fiction, so you need to stop in and check us out ;) .