Paulding.com

So Rodney's got me thinkin'

Book Worm Bookstore T-shirts and book bags? Would anyone buy them???? Before I invest $$ into "official" merchandise, how many people out there buy this type of stuff? What is the price range you think would be acceptable to buy stuff. I am just starting to think and price the idea.

Whatcha think??pardon.gif

I would buy the bag and so would my friend. we borrow books from each other all the time and we are currently using a Godiva bag. Could you do a cheesy romance novel bag??? that would be fun :blush:

I have a lot of cheesy romance bags from authors that I use for promotional purposes. This would not be what we would use though, not thinking a manly man would buy one.

It would be Book Worm themed with our logo and info, possibly with some witty saying that I will have to make up in my headpardon.gif

blush.gif

Helllloooooo out there, is anyone there? Would love some input

Just me personally, I would never buy the rodney's or bookworm, or 97.5% of others t-shirt. I would not pay to advertise for you. I might wear it if it was given to me, but I really don't think I would buy it. It doesnt mean I dont like your business, but I just wouldn't buy it.

Just me personally, I would never buy the rodney's or bookworm, or 97.5% of others t-shirt. I would not pay to advertise for you. I might wear it if it was given to me, but I really don't think I would buy it. It doesnt mean I dont like your business, but I just wouldn't buy it.

I appreciate your honesty and answer. No offense taken. I would really would like to read everyone's opinions.

Thanks!

I could do a few samples for you with embroidery. I have several bookworm designs not exactly like your logo but similar. You could try out the idea before you invest big $. If you already have your logo digitized I could use your logo.

I could do a few samples for you with embroidery. I have several bookworm designs not exactly like your logo but similar. You could try out the idea before you invest big $. If you already have your logo digitized I could use your logo.

Thanks for the offer, call me on Wednesday at the store or pm me your phone # and we can talk;o)

Susan

Not so sure about t-shirts, but definitely tote bags. Reusable bags that you can bring in full of trades and leave full of new goodies!

Thanks for your thoughts!

Book Worm Bookstore T-shirts and book bags? Would anyone buy them???? Before I invest $$ into "official" merchandise, how many people out there buy this type of stuff? What is the price range you think would be acceptable to buy stuff. I am just starting to think and price the idea.

Whatcha think??pardon.gif

I would not buy them. I don't buy anything with a business logo on it, even if I like the business. I don't advertise for businesses, especially if I have to pay. Now if you paid me.........hmm.