Paulding.com

Having chest pains

often is a sign of many things, not just having a heart attack. Exercising incorrectly can pull muscles in your chest and make you feel like you are having "the big one", so when you start your fitness program, as many do as a New Year's resolution, please be careful and get advice from a fitness trainer or doctor, not just here on p.com..

To get you going, we are offering 25% off all our fitness and exercise books and dvds today!!

Happy New year to all and let's all get in shape! :yahoo:

Yep, that actually does happen. I pulled a chest muscle a few years back and had to go to the E.R...hooked up to the monitors and the whole 9 yards. Scared the crap out of the whole family. It's easier to pull a chest muscle than you think blush.gif . Felt kind of stupid afterwards, but was glad it wasn't a heart-attack :p .

While I like most p.commers, it is usually NOT where I get my urgent care needs filled. It would seem a doctor, ER or 911 would be a little better solution. Just saying..... :wub:

:rofl:

Come on! You know that pcom is the be all and end all for everything :lol: So certainly you should trust any and all medical advice!

Sure! Why take a doctor's advice that I have to pay for when I have all you friends for free! :rofl:

COME ON! We have so many professions on here. We have investors that think their portfolio affects the whole market, we have SEVERAL politicians, we've had several doctors (and a couple go missing - can we put up some missing signs in your shop?)