Paulding.com

New restaurant near 278

Are you a good cook? So good you should open a new restaurant on 278? We need good mom and pop place so badly so we have other choices then chain restaurants?

Seriously p.commers, would you support a new place if you never heard of it? How long would it take for you to give a new place a try? You can't wait too long because new places have to start covering the bills to stay in business.

How many times have you saw a new business you wanted to try and by the time you finally did, it was already closed? Just sayin' ...... if you know of a new business that opens up, stop as soon as you can and try them. You may not like them but at least you gave them a shot and if you loved them, you did a great thing for someone that had a dream of having their own place. :yahoo:

By the way, all you cooks and want to be cooks, COOKBOOKS are on sale today at 20% off today. Time to get ready with all the holiday cooking and we can help you out with a great selection new, old and very different cookbooks with great recipes! :yahoo:

Are you a good cook? So good you should open a new restaurant on 278? We need good mom and pop place so badly so we have other choices then chain restaurants?

Seriously p.commers, would you support a new place if you never heard of it? How long would it take for you to give a new place a try? You can't wait too long because new places have to start covering the bills to stay in business.

How many times have you saw a new business you wanted to try and by the time you finally did, it was already closed? Just sayin' ...... if you know of a new business that opens up, stop as soon as you can and try them. You may not like them but at least you gave them a shot and if you loved them, you did a great thing for someone that had a dream of having their own place. :yahoo:

By the way, all you cooks and want to be cooks, COOKBOOKS are on sale today at 20% off today. Time to get ready with all the holiday cooking and we can help you out with a great selection new, old and very different cookbooks with great recipes! :yahoo:

I would like to see a restaurant with homemade mashed potatoes and other vegetables (without any meat seasoning) and good yeast rolls.

Bookworm, I hope you bring back your calendar that shows specials for the month. I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to plan their shopping ahead of time. :)

I would like to see a restaurant with homemade mashed potatoes and other vegetables (without any meat seasoning) and good yeast rolls.

Bookworm, I hope you bring back your calendar that shows specials for the month. I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes to plan their shopping ahead of time. :)

Me too, but I think pigs will fly first.

Edited by QOTSA

I buy crockpot brand side dished. They have GREAT mashed potatoes and elbow macaroni :)

Thanks for posting that you miss it. My test is to see how many people notice it is gone. It takes work to do it and sometimes I am not sure if it makes a difference if we have it or not.

Nice to know you were reading it:O) It most likely will be back. How many others actually opened it out there?