Paulding.com

My church, Hickory Height's Baptist Church is now a Angel Food Ministry location. (221 Dabbs Bridge Road, Dallas, Ga) Pastor Matt and his wife at St. James Church are our mentors and distribution partner. They have been wonderful to help us in the ministry. Our church is between the city of Dallas and the city of Cartersville on Hwy 61N. Our ministry is in no way in competition with St. James. Our ministry is to help people who use Angel Food have a closer location to pick up their food boxes if they live in the NE corner of the county.

If you are not familar with Angel Food ministry you can check out our website at www.hickoryheights.org and there is a link to Angel Food. This ministry is for people of all incomes. The Angel Food website says that the signature box can feed a family of 4 for a week or a single person for a month. The cost of the boxes vary as do the contents, but I think there is nothing over $41.00.

There are holiday boxes for Thanksgiving and Christmas. You can buy boxes for your family or a family you know that is in need.

If you wish to purchase any of the items you can go on line to order using your debit or credit card. You will be asked to put in your zip code. You will be able to find the closest Angel Food Ministry place to you. There is another church in Paulding County that is doing this ministry. You may be closer to this one. I just don't remember the name of the church right now. If you wish to purchase any of the boxes and want to pick them up at our church and you will be using cash or food stamps, we will be at HHBC this Saturday Nov 6th from 10-12 to take orders.

My suggestion to anyone who may be interested in this to google Angel Food Ministries and see the food items for yourself. Also if your church is interested in becoming a part of this ministry, you can find out information on the web site as well.

If you have any questions, let me know. I will try to answer them.

Edited by Mrs. Jack Russell

Hey, this is going to be a great ministry. Can you get me your contact information or give it to Charlies Angels Saturday so we can pass it on to the people at the food pantry. There is alot of them that live in that direction that don't have access to a computer

Thanks

Charlie

Hey, this is going to be a great ministry. Can you get me your contact information or give it to Charlies Angels Saturday so we can pass it on to the people at the food pantry. There is alot of them that live in that direction that don't have access to a computer

Thanks

Charlie

Yes, I will give you all the info Saturday! See you then.

It will be nice to have a pickup point that is closer. I normally deal with NWCC over on 92.

Good to see that the church is not going through the learning curve of accepting checks!

For other Pcom members:

They have a great deal for the Thanksgiving box for $36. If you want to order one, please do so and I am sure the church can get it to a needy family.

It will be nice to have a pickup point that is closer. I normally deal with NWCC over on 92.

Good to see that the church is not going through the learning curve of accepting checks!

For other Pcom members:

They have a great deal for the Thanksgiving box for $36. If you want to order one, please do so and I am sure the church can get it to a needy family.

Thanks Freebird! Yeah, we found out that between St. James and the church in Cartersville, that our church would be a good location for Angel Food.

Twinsister will be at HHBC today between 10-12 taking cash and Food Stamp orders. If you want to order via credit card or debit card, you can do it on line. The deadline to order on line is 11/11/10 at 2PM. The date to pick up the food boxes is November 20th.

Edited by Mrs. Jack Russell

Is Angel Food Ministry the same one that is taking donations through New Hope Publix? I just seen something like this last night when I went in there.