Paulding.com

INGRAM WHO? Cam Newton T-Shirt

Taking pre-orders. NEW on the market. Be the FIRST to own this new T-Shirt for the AUBURN and Cam Newton Fan!!! Orange T-Shirt with Image of football player with #2 on the jersey. "22" marked through next to "INGRAM WHO?". In white box is "There's a New Sheriff in Town"

$20.00 Each

BUY 2 OR MORE: $18.00 Each

I have to order them in pre-packaged 6 pack with the following sizes available:

1- size SMALL

1- size MEDIUM

1- size LARGE

2- size X-LARGE

1- size 2X-LARGE

IngramWho.jpg

Cam is having a great season so far. Awbun fans are lucky he chose the Tigers/Eagles/Plainsmen instead of Miss State. Yeah, he messed up at Florida, but things seem to have a way of working themselves out. I never saw him play football at Westlake HS, but I did see a few of his basketball games and the guy can flat out play basketball.

Wouldn't that add some more spice to the Auburn/Bama tussle with two Heisman hopefuls battling it out. :ninja:

Somebody needs to photoshop a laptop in his non-defending hand, instead of a football.

You are BAD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:nea:

Watch out, SS - you're going to get yourself drummed out of the RTR club ....

NEVER!!!! ;) Ya know Auburn money is GREEN just like Bama money and biz is biz.

Cam is having a great season so far. Awbun fans are lucky he chose the Tigers/Eagles/Plainsmen instead of Miss State. Yeah, he messed up at Florida, but things seem to have a way of working themselves out. I never saw him play football at Westlake HS, but I did see a few of his basketball games and the guy can flat out play basketball.

Wouldn't that add some more spice to the Auburn/Bama tussle with two Heisman hopefuls battling it out. :ninja:

Because of the laptop situation, I do not believe the Heisman committee will ever give the award to Cam. Not that he hasn't proved himself on the field, but the Heisman represents SO much more!!! Just sayin.

The facts are he bought a stolen laptop....He stole nothing and was aquitted of all charges

WDE

Don't shoot the messenger. Just repeating what is being reported by those supposedly in the know. As long as the Heisman stays in the SEC I don't really care who wins it. Although I was extremely proud of Ingram last year he hasn't had a Heisman year so far this season. :(

I had became a fan of Cam Newton after seeing him play last Saturday, but that changed after I watched the game yesterday and before the game was even over, he went jumping into the stands and spreading his arms out like he was God, even before that just a lot of arrogance, wanting to get camera time. He needs to show some humility and humbleness. Because in this game, you can easily be knocked back down to reality.

I had became a fan of Cam Newton after seeing him play last Saturday, but that changed after I watched the game yesterday and before the game was even over, he went jumping into the stands and spreading his arms out like he was God, even before that just a lot of arrogance, wanting to get camera time. He needs to show some humility and humbleness. Because in this game, you can easily be knocked back down to reality.

I agree with all the above. Maybe a case of too much exposure too soon??? The hype has definitely gotten to him. He needs to show that humility and humbleness and let his talent on the field speak for itself!

I'm glad we have a national championship trophy instead of having to make t-shirts. ROLL TIDE!!!

Taking pre-orders. NEW on the market. Be the FIRST to own this new T-Shirt for the AUBURN and Cam Newton Fan!!! Orange T-Shirt with Image of football player with #2 on the jersey. "22" marked through next to "INGRAM WHO?". In white box is "There's a New Sheriff in Town"

$20.00 Each

BUY 2 OR MORE: $18.00 Each

I have to order them in pre-packaged 6 pack with the following sizes available:

1- size SMALL

1- size MEDIUM

1- size LARGE

2- size X-LARGE

1- size 2X-LARGE

IngramWho.jpg