Paulding.com

First I am so glad he has been heard from.

Second I was thinking the same thing. Actually when I first saw this thread there were 150 views and not ONE response. I was kind of ticked and disappointed in my fellow p.commers because I felt like the lack of response was due to his perceived life style based on his picture. Then when the whole not being allowed to put up posters thing came up I was livid and started to put something on here but backed off and wanted to keep the focus on finding him and not on how ignorant some people might be. Perhaps there is a policy at the stores about putting up posters but I do wonder if he was, like you said in a football uniform or a cute cheerleader would the posters/flyers have been allowed to be put up? I have a feeling the answer is yes. If that is indeed the case it is a sad day when you can hang a flyer up of a missing pet but not a teenage boy.

Anyways, like I said I am glad to hear he is SAFE and HOPEFULLY on his way home!

I am so glad I am not the only one who thought this way.I hated to say it but I am sure this is true. I would be concerned no matter the race or lifestyle.

We sure don't have to watch tv to get our fill of drama here in Paulding County, all we have to do is get on pcom. Actually, every day you live with a teenager, you get more than your fill of drama. I am so glad he is on his way home and I am sure this family will be shedding a lot of happy tears. Would everyone please tell all of our teenagers to just stop it!! We can't take any more runaways, or any more of our kids getting hurt. Prayers said for all of our kids.

We sure don't have to watch tv to get our fill of drama here in Paulding County, all we have to do is get on pcom. Actually, every day you live with a teenager, you get more than your fill of drama. I am so glad he is on his way home and I am sure this family will be shedding a lot of happy tears. Would everyone please tell all of our teenagers to just stop it!! We can't take any more runaways, or any more of our kids getting hurt. Prayers said for all of our kids.

AMEN TO THATclapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif