Paulding.com

CUDDLY PETS ~ ALL GONE!

ALL THE PILLOW PETS HAVE BEEN SOLD ~ THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PURCHASED THEM - I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

The IT Gift This Christmas:

15" X 13" Pillows Then You Take The Velcro Strap Attach It And Its A Pet!

This Is A Pet With A Purpose, Imagine The Child Taking One On A Car Trip, It Acts As A Pillow.

They Are Cute, Cuddly, Lovable, Huggable, Super Soft, Also You Do Not Have To Feed It Or Clean Up After It But You Still Get All The Fun!

This Would Make A Great Gift For Birthdays, Holidays, Special Occasions, Or Just For A "I'm Thinking Of You" Gift.

Retail $19.99 Each

They Have Been On TV For $19.99 Plus $5.95 Shipping & Handling

PPU

I have the following animals remaining:

3 Cats; 2 Bunnys; 1 Blue Bear

WHEN THESE ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE ~ GET 'EM WHILE YOU CAN.

~ ~ ~ ONLY $10.00 ~ ~ ~

TWO DAY SALE FRI & SAT OCT 8th & 9th - ONLY $8.00!!

I only have the (2) pink bunny, (1)blue bear and (3) tan cat remaining. Pick them up today or tomorrow bu 6:00PM for ONLY $8.00 each!!! That is BELOW WHOLESALE PRICE - my loss your gain. But, this deal is only good for the two days!!!!! TIA.

CuddlyPets.jpg

Wow these retail for $20 GREAT DEAL!!

Yes it is. These are the same deminsions of the "Pillow Pets" but are not as thick. The extra thickness makes them look larger. But, then again they aren't $20 either!

I have updated what pets are still available. THANKS to everyone for your business!!!

Yes it is. These are the same deminsions of the "Pillow Pets" but are not as thick. The extra thickness makes them look larger. But, then again they aren't $20 either!

I have updated what pets are still available. THANKS to everyone for your business!!!

This is a GREAT deal. I bought a pink one and a blue one from SportSource. Very pleased with the quality!

I only have the (2) (1) pink bunny, (1)blue bear and (3) (2) (1)tan cat remaining. Pick them up today or tomorrow bu 6:00PM for ONLY $8.00 each!!! That is BELOW WHOLESALE PRICE - my loss your gain. But, this deal is only good for the two days!!!!! TIA.

CuddlyPets.jpg

I only have the (2) pink bunny, (1)blue bear and (3) tan cat remaining. Pick them up today or tomorrow bu 6:00PM for ONLY $8.00 each!!! That is BELOW WHOLESALE PRICE - my loss your gain. But, this deal is only good for the two days!!!!! TIA.

CuddlyPets.jpg

If you don't get any other takers, I'll grab them all tomorrow. I'm in New Hope; where are you?

Do you still have these? And do you have a picture of the cat?

I have updated the original post to show I have only one pink bunny and two tan cats remaining. The cat is in the upper right corner of the picture next to the Panda. THANKS!

I have updated the original post to show I have only one pink bunny and two tan cats remaining. The cat is in the upper right corner of the picture next to the Panda. THANKS!

I want the bunny and one cat please! I can come by this weekend whenever is good for you.

I want the bunny and one cat please! I can come by this weekend whenever is good for you.

GREAT! Can you come by sometime tomorrow before 5:00? If so that would be AWESOME! I will be here all day.

If my calculations are right, there is only one cat not pending pick up.

I will confirm in the AM - or I should say LATER this morning since it is 1:00AM - watching the Braves and time has slipped away!