Paulding.com

Brazilian Keratin Straightening

We are now certified to offer the Brazilian Keratin Straightening treatment.

This treatment offers smoothing and straightening to frizzy and curly hair without the damage of a relaxer.

You may call the salon for a free consultation. See you soon.

Ok I need more info on this. I have never heard about this.

I have naturaly curly hair and I have to get perms just to tame it from being so wild and frizzy. I would love straight non frizzy hair. But I do not have time to use a straightner every day. So please do share more info on what this is. TIA

Brazilian Keratin Straighten actually uses protein, which is usually lacking from frizzy hair. The method we use is not going to make the hair bone straight unless we use the ethnic formulation on your hair, however it will greatly reduce frizz and tame the curl and make the curl much easier to control.

Yes, it is considered expensive, but worth it. it doesn't cause damage and usually last 3 to 6 months. Length of time varies due to care of the hair.

Our price starts at $300 and includes keratin shampoo and conditioner (a $50.00 value) for your hair care at home.

If you have any more questions, feel free to call me at 770-222-1922.

Brazilian Keratin Straighten actually uses protein, which is usually lacking from frizzy hair. The method we use is not going to make the hair bone straight unless we use the ethnic formulation on your hair, however it will greatly reduce frizz and tame the curl and make the curl much easier to control.

Yes, it is considered expensive, but worth it. it doesn't cause damage and usually last 3 to 6 months. Length of time varies due to care of the hair.

Our price starts at $300 and includes keratin shampoo and conditioner (a $50.00 value) for your hair care at home.

Can you tell me how this differs from Japanese straightening?

It has really improved all the hair I have seen done with it!

We are now certified to offer the Brazilian Keratin Straightening treatment.

This treatment offers smoothing and straightening to frizzy and curly hair without the damage of a relaxer.

You may call the salon for a free consultation. See you soon.

Can you get this treatment on colored hair?

Can you tell me how this differs from Japanese straightening?

Japanese straightening is permanent. It damages the hair and usually has a very strong odor. Keratin straightening helps repair the hair and "fill in" some of the damaged places. I hope this helps.

Can you get this treatment on colored hair?

Absolutely and the same day.

Kathie Lee and Hoda were talking about this yesterday on their Today Show. Both of them had it done recently and although Hoda was reluctant bc of her hair texture both were very pleased. Thanks for the description of what it is as I didn't have a clue when they were talking about it.