Paulding.com

What is the difference between.....

Wikipedia defines it as:

A Christian novel is any novel that expounds and illustrates a Christian world view in its plot, its characters, or both, or which deals with Christian themes in a positive way.

If that sounds great to you or is what you already read, we have our Christian Fiction section on sale today. Buy one get one half off!

I'm sorry to say that I have found MUCH MUCH MUCH Christian fiction to be utter crap. Not so much in the content (although some plots, certainly), but esp. in the writing style. ACK!!! But I have read several things of late that were much better, and then a few on par with any good writer out there. So maybe publishing houses are recruiting better writers.

I'm sorry to say that I have found MUCH MUCH MUCH Christian fiction to be utter crap. Not so much in the content (although some plots, certainly), but esp. in the writing style. ACK!!! But I have read several things of late that were much better, and then a few on par with any good writer out there. So maybe publishing houses are recruiting better writers.

So let us know who you like or dislike? We probably have them all here. Opinions are welcome here. :rolleyes:

There is one I really liked--I think it was The Trial--can't remember the author.

I really enjoyed visiting your book store--and spending my gift certifcate from Puppy Love Bingo! The little one loves the books--even though she couldn't stay awake to pick them out. Thanks again!

There is one I really liked--I think it was The Trial--can't remember the author.

I really enjoyed visiting your book store--and spending my gift certifcate from Puppy Love Bingo! The little one loves the books--even though she couldn't stay awake to pick them out. Thanks again!

It was nice to meet you! I think you mean The Trial by Robert Whitlow, a legal thriller but still a Christian Fiction author. Most people think that there are only romance stories in that section but it is full of great authors such as Francine Rivers, Patricia Sprinkle, Karen Kingsbury and Dee Henderson to name a few!

It was nice to meet you! I think you mean The Trial by Robert Whitlow, a legal thriller but still a Christian Fiction author. Most people think that there are only romance stories in that section but it is full of great authors such as Francine Rivers, Patricia Sprinkle, Karen Kingsbury and Dee Henderson to name a few!

Yes--that's it--great book! I read a series by Francine Rivers that was good, too.

Could you please list the titles you have by Karen Kingsbury and the average price. She is my FAVORITE.

For those of you who like Karen Kingsbury her book....Like Dandelion Dust is now a movie that will be in theaters in Sept..

Yes--that's it--great book! I read a series by Francine Rivers that was good, too.

I love her writing. I have read most of her books and they really make you take a deeper look at yourself. They are wonderful for portraying some of biblical characters in a way that you can understand how the culture was in that time period.

Could you please list the titles you have by Karen Kingsbury and the average price. She is my FAVORITE.

For those of you who like Karen Kingsbury her book....Like Dandelion Dust is now a movie that will be in theaters in Sept..

I can list them today but they change pretty quickly as she is a big seller. Today we have Sunrise, Every Now and Then, Between Sundays, Redemption, Remember, Shades of Blue, Forgiven, Fame, Hannah's Hope, Someday, Dandelion Dust, Halfway to Forever, Summer, One Tuesday Morning