Paulding.com

I received the call from my stepfather this morning at 8:30 am. This is my first cousin on my mother's side. Yes, it is extremely sad it has come to this, but I am mostly saddened for his wife and 3 small children. I wish he had of gotten some kind of help before their lives had gotten this bad. He was 28 years old. He was his parents only son but they do have a daughter. I have not received any information on arrangements but when I do I will post them. Please pray for his wife, children and parents. Thank you and God bless.

Edited by MsGaStorm

I just received information for visitation and services. Jones-Wynn Funeral Home in Villa Rica is in charge of arrangements.

Visitation will be 4:00-8:00pm on Monday 08/16/10 at Villa Rica Chapel.

Services will be at 1:00pm on Tuesday 08/17/10 at Jones-Wynn Funeral Home, Villa Rica Chapel.

His obituary page and guest book is available online at http://www.jones-wynn.com/

Click on the link above and on the web page scroll down to "Current Visitations" on the left side, then click on his name Wesley T. White which will take you to his obituary page. You will also find links with maps and driving directions on his obituary page.

Please keep his wife, children and parents in your prayers. Thank you and God bless.

I just received information for visitation and services. Jones-Wynn Funeral Home in Villa Rica is in charge of arrangements.

Visitation will be 4:00-8:00pm on Monday 08/16/10 at Villa Rica Chapel.

Services will be at 1:00pm on Tuesday 08/17/10 at Jones-Wynn Funeral Home, Villa Rica Chapel.

His obituary page and guest book is available online at http://www.jones-wynn.com/

Click on the link above and on the web page scroll down to "Current Visitations" on the left side, then click on his name Wesley T. White which will take you to his obituary page. You will also find links with maps and driving directions on his obituary page.

Please keep his wife, children and parents in your prayers. Thank you and God bless.

Edit: The visitation has been changed to Tuesday 08/17/10 from 10:00am-1:00pm at Villa Rica Chapel. Sorry but I just found out myself after 6pm Monday night as we were on our way to the funeral home.

Edited by MsGaStorm