Paulding.com

State School Superintendent

I attended the Georgia Partnership for Excellence in Education forum today. http://www.ajc.com/n...ate-590030.html

The audience was made up of policy professionals, elected officials, school administrators and stake holders. All three candidates for State School Super vowed to find new ways for funding education and support more local control of the educational systems. The two major party candidates were extremely knowledgeable on the topics and I invited both to come to Paulding and speak about their education agendas.

I encourage everyone to go to the candidates website and take a strong look at their platforms. There is a nexus between education and economics that is extremely important for our counties future.

I attended the Georgia Partnership for Excellence in Education forum today. http://www.ajc.com/n...ate-590030.html

The audience was made up of policy professionals, elected officials, school administrators and stake holders. All three candidates for State School Super vowed to find new ways for funding education and support more local control of the educational systems. The two major party candidates were extremely knowledgeable on the topics and I invited both to come to Paulding and speak about their education agendas.

I encourage everyone to go to the candidates website and take a strong look at their platforms. There is a nexus between education and economics that is extremely important for our counties future.

Thanks Nick. I have decided on John Barge. I think he is the best candidate in the race.

Thanks Nick. I have decided on John Barge. I think he is the best candidate in the race.

John Barge is the best so far. He is for Vocational in High schools and I am afraid the others may do away with it. Vocational is great for the kids who don't know what they may do after they are out of school and learn a trade before getting out of high school. Such as engineering, cosmotology, auto, ROTC, and the list goes on.