Paulding.com

hats/cowls/fingerless gloves/etc

**updated in post 3 with new hats and a few cowls. Still working on cheerleading and baby fund :lol: **

Im using up yarn I already have so these hats are $5 each. Of coarse I can make hats per request but the price will vary. Ive got several more of the boggin/ski hats that i will post more pics later :)

white with black stripe boggin/ski hat

0807001529.jpg

this hat is similar to a boggin but it has a brim similar to baseball cap

0807001528.jpg

these 3 hats are the same pattern but the black and brown are beret and the white one is beret with brim

0807001523a.jpg

0807001523.jpg

off white cowl (acrylic yarn and fun fur) and smaller one with a soft/fur black yarn

0809001059.jpg

fall orange soft yarn

0809001058.jpg

hats (ski/boggin)

0809001101a.jpg0809001101.jpg

these are all teen/adult sizes and are $5 each

Zoo- See the beautiful baby to your left<-------------? Well, she is gonna need an adorable hat this winter. She prefers lady bug type colors as she collects them. This love of them began in the womb. She just loves them! hee! Can you make the type with the little ball and the ties that resembles a Lady Bug? Kaylee says thank you and so does her Nana!!

Love them. You are so talented

HUGS

aww thanks :wub: You know I ended up making the gloves in every color for me last year :rofl: Hope yours are holding up well :)

Zoo- See the beautiful baby to your left<-------------? Well, she is gonna need an adorable hat this winter. She prefers lady bug type colors as she collects them. This love of them began in the womb. She just loves them! hee! Can you make the type with the little ball and the ties that resembles a Lady Bug? Kaylee says thank you and so does her Nana!!

aww how precious! :wub: Let me see what I can come up with and I will post a pic :)

Ok krm I came up with a couple styles let me know if either is what you are looking for. On the hat with ear flaps I didnt do the ties bc I get nervous with the babies but if you choose that hat but want the ties I can easily add them :)

0810001501.jpg

another baby hat

0810001504.jpg

Thanks lady Raider :wub: im so happy you like them :)

Ok krm I came up with a couple styles let me know if either is what you are looking for. On the hat with ear flaps I didnt do the ties bc I get nervous with the babies but if you choose that hat but want the ties I can easily add them :)

0810001501.jpg

I'll take them both! Thank you for the note about ties! It's been a long time since I had to worry about that.

I'll take them both! Thank you for the note about ties! It's been a long time since I had to worry about that.

well I tend to be a little paranoid and a lot of ppl get the tie ones....I guess its just a preference. Ok I will hold them both for you :) I tried to gauge the size for a few months from now and yarn is great that it can cover a large range but if for some reason they are too big or too small just let me know and we can swap them out very quickly. :)

I would like to get 3 of the lady bug ones. 2 for 4 year olds and 1 for 2 year old. And if you can come up with something for a boy in a bug design let me know I have 2 five year olds that would love them.

I will see what I can find and pm you :).......hope you guys are doing well :wub:

ohmy.gif

Those are too cute!

I better have another girl. dry.giflaugh.gif

thats what I said and Im having another boy :rofl: I was way overdue for a little girl too :( I have managed to make some blocks/rattles/blankets/sleeper sack/hats for my baby boy but just not the same :lol: