Paulding.com

from the PCOMTV topic

Great job on the news Kelly!!!

Welcome aboard!!!

To view Kelly's debut in the viewer click menu, the on demand is the first show on the menu is the Paulding,com news.

Please join me in welcoming Kelly!

• 4 weeks later...

Me either . :shok: I was like what the heck does he think he is doing. Just shaking my :nea:.:D

You do not have to be a registered member of p.com to chat in Livestream.

I was getting a little worried they were getting uummm well you know what I mean.

The debate is very good!

You do not have to be a registered member of p.com to chat in Livestream.

I was getting a little worried they were getting uummm well you know what I mean.

The debate is very good!

You need to read the new things they are saying. I would cut them off at the knee's if i could. So rude. They are trying to make them look bad but it makes the poster look like a joke.

You need to read the new things they are saying. I would cut them off at the knee's if i could. So rude. They are trying to make them look bad but it makes the poster look like a joke.

Especially as a candidate supporter.

The debate is still going. I think it will be a hard choice for the voters in the district.

These are 3 very good guys, a shame we can't elect and send all 3.

The debate was good, but I was a little turned off by the anti-gun stance of Sibley. Other than that, all three look like they would do okay. Props to all three for stepping up when the district needs them.

The debate was good, but I was a little turned off by the anti-gun stance of Sibley. Other than that, all three look like they would do okay. Props to all three for stepping up when the district needs them.

You are wrong to even suggest Ronny's position as anti-gun. I've heard him speak and he doesn't want to make any new law whatsoever to restrict guns

That he doesn't want to enact billy the kid laws to allow folks to carry to public gatherings is just good sense.

pubby

You are wrong to even suggest Ronny's position as anti-gun. I've heard him speak and he doesn't want to make any new law whatsoever to restrict guns

That he doesn't want to enact billy the kid laws to allow folks to carry to public gatherings is just good sense.

pubby

As I understood him, he just does not want a big expansion in the present gun laws. Doesn't want to see them carried in schools for instance.