Paulding.com

I've heard from several sources that Tony Crowe is eating away at David Barnett's OLD PAULDING and BURNT HICKORY base. I took a quick drive up Hwy 61 this past weekend and was amazed at how many large TONY CROWE signs were up. Rumor is that its got so bad for the Barnett campaign that they've actually started confronting Crowe supporters. With Crowe taking OLD PAULDING and Jason Anavitarte taking NEW PAULDING, it's starting to look like Barnett may be the odd man out. :o :o :o

I've heard from several sources that Tony Crowe is eating away at David Barnett's OLD PAULDING and BURNT HICKORY base. I took a quick drive up Hwy 61 this past weekend and was amazed at how many large TONY CROWE signs were up. Rumor is that its got so bad for the Barnett campaign that they've actually started confronting Crowe supporters. With Crowe taking OLD PAULDING and Jason Anavitarte taking NEW PAULDING, it's starting to look like Barnett may be the odd man out. :o :o :o

LOL, rumors and opinions, that's all you have? :rofl:

Well, if we're going to talk rumors, I can make some up too: :rofl:

I wonder how many of those "large TONY CROWE" signs were paid for with money from the same developers and "Boss Hog" types that gave us the Jerry Disaster Years? Guess we'll have to take a look at the finance reports when they are filed.

Will Mr Crowe be filing his funding report on time? Will Mr. Anavitarte? This should be interesting to see.

All having a lot of signs out means is that the money machines are behind that candidate, doesn't have anything to do with how good they are.

Dang, you are about to convince me to vote for Barnett figuring that I don't want to have anything to do with any candidate that our GOP leadership would support so openly in a GOP Primary. :o

I wonder how many of those "large TONY CROWE" signs were paid for with money from the same developers and "Boss Hog" types that gave us the Jerry Disaster Years?

All having a lot of signs out means is that the money machines are behind that candidate, doesn't have anything to do with how good they are.

Tony Crowe? Money machines? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tony Crowe? Money machines? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guess we'll see when the campaign disclosures come out.

The one thing I know for sure is that I will NOT be voting for anyone that has not released their disclosure no matter how much I like them.

LOL, rumors and opinions, that's all you have? :rofl:

Well, if we're going to talk rumors, I can make some up too: :rofl:

I wonder how many of those "large TONY CROWE" signs were paid for with money from the same developers and "Boss Hog" types that gave us the Jerry Disaster Years? Guess we'll have to take a look at the finance reports when they are filed.

Will Mr Crowe be filing his funding report on time? Will Mr. Anavitarte? This should be interesting to see.

Dang, you are about to convince me to vote for Barnett figuring that I don't want to have anything to do with any candidate that our GOP leadership would support so openly in a GOP Primary. :o

SG,

It does indeed appear our loyal GOP crowd is split on Post 4, but will be happy as long as they can stop David Barnett. Like you, that says it all to me in a nutshell. If the old school GOP, which I would venture to guess includes King Jerry and his RBMDs, is against Barnett, then I am all for him.

And, I am also quite interested to see who files what disclosures and WHEN. They can file them as early as Thursday, or procrastinate until I think the 9th ?

Then again, they can simply hold the checks until Thursday, and not have to file for an additional couple of weeks or the end of the year.

SG,

It does indeed appear our loyal GOP crowd is split on Post 4, but will be happy as long as they can stop David Barnett. Like you, that says it all to me in a nutshell. If the old school GOP, which I would venture to guess includes King Jerry and his RBMDs, is against Barnett, then I am all for him.

And, I am also quite interested to see who files what disclosures and WHEN. They can file them as early as Thursday, or procrastinate until I think the 9th ?

Then again, they can simply hold the checks until Thursday, and not have to file for an additional couple of weeks or the end of the year.

Stuck on Jerry.

Barnett will have more money from building industry than other two candidates combined. Not that it matters. I don't choose my candidates based on who gives money to them. Seems childish.

Stuck on Jerry.

Barnett will have more money from building industry than other two candidates combined. Not that it matters. I don't choose my candidates based on who gives money to them. Seems childish.

Somehow, that does not surprise me at all.

Why should the major campaign donors be an issue ???? wacko.gifninja.gif

SG,

I prefer to be proactive and base my vote on the merits of each candidate,

instead of just being reactionary and letting other folks make my decision.

I could care less who Jerry or the GOP is supporting,

I have studied the candidates and made up my own mind.

- Proud Post # 4 Resident B)

Signs in general, usually you ask a person for permission...I know some right of ways and so on....but if you do look around many are on private property and that comes with permission. My rule....no one can put a sign out because my yard if first and not a sign...

Does anyone know who hired Crowe to the County job? I believe that his web site says that he worked there three years?

I'm sure there's a Jerry conspiracy there somewhere Whitey. Keep digging. Jerry is behind every candidate in every race. LOL

Stuck on Jerry.

What building industry? I don't know how Barnett with have more money than the other two candidates combined when there isn't any building going on at all.

wow, every time at election we talk money, heck, we cannot even get the folks to vote...so vote for who you want to. I would imagine, that a change with anyone new would help. As you can see, nobody, cared about school board. So, really nothing to gripe about. We are a red zone county, with no industry, and that is the bottom line...