Paulding.com

Mrs. Nettie Cooper Graham

Funeral Services for Mrs. Nettie C. Graham, age 85, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Monday, June 7, 2010, 11:00 A.M. at Benson Funeral Home. Rev. Frank Crowe and Rev. Durwood Perry will officiate. Interment will follow at Dallas Memory Gardens.

Visitation for Mrs. Graham will be Sunday, June 6, 2010, 4:00 - 8:00 P.M. and Monday until time of the service.

Mrs. Graham is survived by: Son, Mr. and Mrs. Wesley (Connie) Graham; Daughter, Mr. and Mrs. David (Nanette) Hayes of Dallas, Ga.; Grandchildren, Cooper and Onva Graham, J.J. and Ashleigh Phipps, Stephanie Hayes and Stewart and Amanda Graham; Great Grandchildren, Foster Graham, Marshal Phipps, Jayla Phipps, Parker Graham and Patric Hayes; Sister, Mrs. Louise Paris of Dallas, Ga.; Nieces and Nephews.

Mrs. Graham was preceded in death by: Husband, Mr. C.L. Graham; Grandson, Mr. Brandon Hayes; Parents, Mr. and Mrs. William Pierce (Nettie Heaton) Cooper; Sisters, Mrs. Verda Crawford and Mrs. Marianne Spinks; Brothers, Mr. Kit Cooper and Mr. Almain Cooper.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

R.I.P sweet Lady :wub:

Thank You so much Lady Raider .You are a wonderful person for helping us get throught this. I know she took right to you and you were just great for her. She really liked you from day one. I will always be so Thankful to you for your help,compassion and understanding. I want you to know to i will always hold you close to my heart. I love you for just being you. I want to Thank You but their is just not a Thank You BIG enough.I will miss her as i know you will. She was a fine Lady for sure.I will miss her so much. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank You so much Lady Raider .You are a wonderful person for helping us get throught this. I know she took right to you and you were just great for her. She really liked you from day one. I will always be so Thankful to you for your help,compassion and understanding. I want you to know to i will always hold you close to my heart. I love you for just being you. I want to Thank You but their is just not a Thank You BIG enough.I will miss her as i know you will. She was a fine Lady for sure.I will miss her so much. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

It was my honor to spend the last week of her life with her and her family, I know she loved all of you, and was very proud of her family. if I can help with anything else please let me know.

Do you remember me telling you that my lilies had not bloomed yet and there was one I was waiting on to bloom? I had been checking it everyday when I came home at night, well guess what? when I came home Friday it had bloomed and it is pink, and I thought of Dee Dee :wub:

It was my honor to spend the last week of her life with her and her family, I know she loved all of you, and was very proud of her family. if I can help with anything else please let me know.

Do you remember me telling you that my lilies had not bloomed yet and there was one I was waiting on to bloom? I had been checking it everyday when I came home at night, well guess what? when I came home Friday it had bloomed and it is pink, and I thought of Dee Dee :wub:

Yes i do remember.

That is so sweet to my heart to know. Lady Raider I went down to pick up my coffee pot and i found the special letter you left for me and my family. I want to Thank You .It was such a beautiful letter. :wub: I will keep it always. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D