Paulding.com

Summer is right around the corner.

How would you like to capture the memories of you and your family out in the warm sun?

I have a 200 Images Photography Facebook fan page, for the month of May I'm having a contest to see who can get me the most Local fans. To whom can get me the most local fans will get a free one hour photo session of their choice within a 25 miles of Dallas. This is an $80 value all pictures are burned onto a CD and you full copyrights to all of the pictures.

The link to my fan page 200 Images Photography on Facebook: The winner will be announced on Pcom and on Facebook on June 1st.

Edited by 200 Images Photography

Summer is right around the corner.

How would you like to capture the memories of you and your family out in the warm sun?

I have a 200 Images Photography Facebook fan page, for the month of May I'm having a contest to see who can get me the most Local fans. To whom can get me the most local fans will get a free one hour photo session of their choice within a 25 miles of Dallas. This is an $80 value all pictures are burned onto a CD and you full copyrights to all of the pictures.

The link to my fan page 200 Images Photography on Facebook: The winner will be announced on Pcom and on Facebook on June 1st.

How do you know how many people add you from a particular person? I am confused.

How do you know how many people add you from a particular person? I am confused.

Baconfmly03 once you become a fan, you suggest the fan page to your friends, then they become a fan. When I pull up their name under fans it will show that you or they are friends in common with you. I hope this makes sense if it doesn't please let me know and I will try to explain it in a different way.

Baconfmly03 once you become a fan, you suggest the fan page to your friends, then they become a fan. When I pull up their name under fans it will show that you or they are friends in common with you. I hope this makes sense if it doesn't please let me know and I will try to explain it in a different way.

I think I understand either way I did it so hopefully we will win...lol

Oops...I didn't even think about you being able to see who referred them through the mutual friend showing on their page. :blush: I told my referrals to just pm you that I had referred them. Sorry! Guess you'll be getting a lot of messages!

I am already your fan so I don't know how to refer to my friends???

If you go to her page, over to the left underneath the profile pic, you have the option to "Suggest to Friends". Once you click on that, just click on the friends that you want to send an invitation to.

I need a last minute Mother's Day gift! What does this weekend look like for you? If you are free on Sunday morning(no, I wasn't kidding when I said last minute!!) then we are free. Call me and let me know if this would work for you, please.

I need a last minute Mother's Day gift! What does this weekend look like for you? If you are free on Sunday morning(no, I wasn't kidding when I said last minute!!) then we are free. Call me and let me know if this would work for you, please.

I do have an appointment available it would have to be in the early a.m. around 8:30 you could do the Mother's Day Special Forty Five Minutes for Forty Five Dollars. I also have Gift Certificates which will make a great gift.