Paulding.com

Mrs. Robbie Broome Benson

Funeral Services for our mother, Mrs. Robbie Broome Benson, age 75, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Saturday, April 10, 2010, 2:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home. Rev. Tony Samples and Rev. Jimmy Tibbitts will officiate. Interment will follow at Dallas Memory Gardens.

Visitation for Mrs. Benson will be Friday, April 9, 2010, 3:00-9:00 P.M. and Saturday until time of the service at 2:00 P.M.

Mrs. Benson is survived by: Daughters, Ms. Deborah Abernethy of Peactree City, Ga. and Mr. and Mrs. Tony (Susan) Wilson of Dallas, Ga.; Son, Mr. anr Mrs. Jamie (Amy) Benson; Grandchildren, Phillip and Casey Wilson, Michael and Bree Denson, Marisa Abernethy, Matt Abernethy, Morgan Benson and Reagan Benson; Great Grandchildren, Barrett Wilson and Preston Wilson; Sister, Mrs. Ruby White of Dallas, Ga.

Mrs. Benson was preceded in death by: Husband, Mr. James Benson; Granddaughter, Erin Elizabeth Benson; Sister, Mrs. Ovline Boling.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

Jamie & Family,

I am so sorry for your loss.

I will never forget how your Mother touched my life. In 1987 she was a paramedic, responding to the scene of my auto accident on dragstrip road. I was 6 months pregnant and instantly in labor with contractions 1 minute apart following the horrific crash. She put her arms around me and helped me into the ambulance. She was the calm in my storm, with geniune love and concern for my well being and that of my unborn child. She saw us both to safety.

Lifting your family up in prayer.

Annette

Edited by hoohaa

My heart is breaking! James and Robby were both the sweetest, most thoughtful people I have known! They have helped so many in our community, and such an asset to Paulding County!

When hubby and I celebrated our 25th wedding Anniversary, I put a picture of us in the Dallas New Era, but we didn't have a formal celebration. To my surprise, Robbie mailed us a check and wrote Happy Anniversary on it! I will always remember that! She was such a thoughtful person! I loved her attitude, too! She was always so jolly!

James and Robbie bought my mother'n law Christmas presents after my father'n law died! That made her feel so special!

I could go on and on, but I just want you all to know we love you and you are all in our prayers!