Paulding.com

Mr. Airvie Lee Hurley, Sr. affectionately known as "Slim" age 63 of Dallas, Georgia passed away on February 13, 2010 at Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. He was born on June 13, 1946 in Taylorsville, Ga. the son of the late Henry Wallace Hurley and Ludie Mae McGinnis. Mr. Hurley had been married for 45 years to Barbara Dale Bolden. He was a devoted husband, father and grandfather. He was a retired auto mechanic and was currently employed at Advanced Auto Parts. He was a member of Mt. Zion United Methodist Church.

Mr. Airvie Lee Hurley is survived by his wife, Barbara Dale Hurley of Dallas, Ga.; son & daughter in law, Lee & Stephanie Hurley of Dallas, Ga.; 4 daughters & sons in law, Lynn & Myron Pittman of Dallas, Ga.; Malinda & Shane Robinson of Dallas, Ga.; Pam & Michael O'Neal of Rome, Ga.; Dondra Hurley of Dallas, Ga.; 7 grandchildren, Jesse Strickland, Hayden Hurley, Megan Robinson, Morgan Schmidt, Shylia Robinson, Cameron Schmidt, Brandi Robinson,

1 brothers and 3 sisters, many other beloved family members & friends. He was preceded in death by his parents, Henry Wallace Hurley and Ludie Mae McGinnis Hurley, 2 brothers and 2 sisters.

Funeral services will be conducted on Tuesday February 16, 2010 at 2 PM in the Chapel of Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home with Reverend Shaun Griffith and Reverend Bob Wilkinson officiating. Music will be provided by Jeff Eberhart, Greg Walker and Becky Beardon. Interment will follow at Paulding Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Monday February 15, 2010 from 3PM until 9PM and on Tuesday from 9AM until the service begins at 2PM.

Please visit www.jeffeberhartfuneralhome.com to sign the register book or to share a memory.

Mr. Airvie Lee Hurley, Sr. affectionately known as "Slim" age 63 of Dallas, Georgia passed away on February 13, 2010 at Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. He was born on June 13, 1946 in Taylorsville, Ga. the son of the late Henry Wallace Hurley and Ludie Mae McGinnis. Mr. Hurley had been married for 45 years to Barbara Dale Bolden. He was a devoted husband, father and grandfather. He was a retired auto mechanic and was currently employed at Advanced Auto Parts. He was a member of Mt. Zion United Methodist Church.

Mr. Airvie Lee Hurley is survived by his wife, Barbara Dale Hurley of Dallas, Ga.; son & daughter in law, Lee & Stephanie Hurley of Dallas, Ga.; 4 daughters & sons in law, Lynn & Myron Pittman of Dallas, Ga.; Malinda & Shane Robinson of Dallas, Ga.; Pam & Michael O'Neal of Rome, Ga.; Dondra Hurley of Dallas, Ga.; 7 grandchildren, Jesse Strickland, Hayden Hurley, Megan Robinson, Morgan Schmidt, Shylia Robinson, Cameron Schmidt, Brandi Robinson,

1 brothers and 3 sisters, many other beloved family members & friends. He was preceded in death by his parents, Henry Wallace Hurley and Ludie Mae McGinnis Hurley, 2 brothers and 2 sisters.

Funeral services will be conducted on Tuesday February 16, 2010 at 2 PM in the Chapel of Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home with Reverend Shaun Griffith and Reverend Bob Wilkinson officiating. Music will be provided by Jeff Eberhart, Greg Walker and Becky Beardon. Interment will follow at Paulding Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Monday February 15, 2010 from 3PM until 9PM and on Tuesday from 9AM until the service begins at 2PM.

Please visit www.jeffeberhartfuneralhome.com to sign the register book or to share a memory.

You will be missed by many Airvie....Dale,Lee and family we love y'all and you all will be in our thoughts and prayers!!

I want to thank everyone for your prayers and well wishes the past few weeks, it has been a great help and gave us all strength in our time of need. I really can't imagine what life will be like without my dad my heart is broken and I miss him so much already. I just want to tell you all never take life for granted, 18 days ago my dad was full of life and now he is gone and our lives are forever changed in the blink of an eye. Hug you parents, you children, your spouses, anyone who means anything to you and tell them you love them often you never know what tomorrow holds....

God Bless,

Dondra

Edited by VW Girlie

I want to thank everyone for your prayers and well wishes the past few weeks, it has been a great help and gave us all strength in our time of need. I really can't imagine what life will be like without my dad my heart is broken and I miss him so much already. I just want to tell you all never take life for granted, 18 days ago my dad was full of life and now he is gone and our lives are forever changed in the blink of an eye. Hug you parents, you children, your spouses, anyone who means anything to you and tell them you love them often you never know what tomorrow holds....

God Bless,

Dondra

Love you Dondra

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure its "normal" to recall memories of the deceased. As I set here this evening, I recall this time 13 yrs ago as I was VERY VERY pregnant with my first child (Dad's 4th grand child). I was scheduled for a C-Section on March 3, 1997 at 7am, Dad was there by my side(as he was with every event in my life good or bad) the evening before the surgery and the morning of the surgery. I miss you dad, you are gone but never will we forget you. :wub: