Paulding.com

Come to The Bumble Bee Bakery today

We are open and have lots of sweets for your sweetie. Banana Foster cheesecake, oreo cheesecake and dolce de leche cheesecaks. mmmmm. Brownies, cookies, heart shaped cakes. Cupcakes! I know the weather isn't perfect for getting out, but looks like the roads are clear in front of the bakery! :)

We are open and have lots of sweets for your sweetie. Banana Foster cheesecake, oreo cheesecake and dolce de leche cheesecaks. mmmmm. Brownies, cookies, heart shaped cakes. Cupcakes! I know the weather isn't perfect for getting out, but looks like the roads are clear in front of the bakery! :)

I wish you were opened today!!! CRAVING some BBBs yummies!

I went yesterday! I took my MIL by while we were out running errands. I wanted to go and get 1 loaf of french bread for dinner, and maybe something for dessert. Soooooo ... I ended up with one box & one bag full of goodies. And... not bread. I forgot to even look to see if they had any.

Anyhoo, BBB, everything was wonderful, especially those honeycakes - OMG they were to die for. My MIL said I have to start sending those to her via UPS, and I have to bring her a bunch of cannolis when we go up there next time!

Thank you so much!

Bruce came by yesterday and picked up some wonderful sweets! Marjorie remembered your daughter from ball and I think she said they ran track. Anyway, delicious treats! Thank you! :wub:

Are your honey cakes like a honey bun or those spiced cakes you see at Rosh Hashana?

They aren't like either. Actually they are hard to describe.. it's like a cake with a honey flavor and a honey glaze. But you can really taste the honey, and it isn't over powering. I was suprised by it when I took a bite. Yum.

PS - I also got a cheesecake cupcake, and my hubbs and I split that last night. I hate cheesecake, but these are so good! I will be getting those again.