Paulding.com

Statement from Cobb about illegal workers

If they are illegal boot them out (and no, I don't want them in jail because that will cost us money if we are going to do that we should just let them stay, its cheaper) and throw the people in jail that hire them. I do hate to break it to all of you, there are a lot that are here legally work hard and pay taxes and they work the cheezety jobs too. What choice do they have with no eduacation etc. I realize it is hard for you to wrap your head around but it is true - and by appearence alone, you, nor I can tell the difference

If they are illegal boot them out (and no, I don't want them in jail because that will cost us money if we are going to do that we should just let them stay, its cheaper) and throw the people in jail that hire them. I do hate to break it to all of you, there are a lot that are here legally work hard and pay taxes and they work the cheezety jobs too. What choice do they have with no eduacation etc. I realize it is hard for you to wrap your head around but it is true - and by appearence alone, you, nor I can tell the difference

Don't recall reading anything in this thread that said otherwise. This is about ILLEGALS working in jobs that have been denied to American citizens. That happened in Cobb County.

• Like 1

Don't recall reading anything in this thread that said otherwise. This is about ILLEGALS working in jobs that have been denied to American citizens. That happened in Cobb County.

There is very much of a "round em up and get em out" regardless of their immigration status theme in a lot of the posts in this thread. It was even spelled out clearly by one poster, any of them that are not US citizens should be tossed out of the country.

Yes, all hispanic people that work construction are here illegally ESPECIALLY those that enjoy food from their native land, not a single one may be attempting to make a better life for themselves legally. :glare:

I bet that driver is WORN SLAP OUT from making that round trip to Mexico and back everyday! :o :lol:

You may want to reread. One poster said to F'em all and get them all out of here. Another clearly thinks anyone who is hispanic and works construction is here illegally.

You may want to reread. One poster said to F'em all and get them all out of here. Another clearly thinks anyone who is hispanic and works construction is here illegally.

Well, I have absolutely no problem with Legal Immigrants as long as our government does not decide to make Illegals legal. I will have a huge problem with that.

RaceTrac sold that property BECAUSE it was flooded with illegal activity! It was hurting their bottom line.

Roll an INS bus there and watch what happens.

Ok...now I have a new business plan.... I'm going to start selling knock off busses that look like INS busses. :ninja:

Hell...then I'll go to jail for impersonating a guberment official.... Hmm but I will get 3 meals...a place to sleep...a hot shower.... No house payments... and heck..I can even try something new while I'm there :: women :: :ninja: :rofl:

Oh Dear Lawd this cracked me up LOL

rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

Look out! Folks may steal your idea!

Not trying to steal your idea but the next time you need to go to the emergency room just take that jacket out of your closet that has that INS or Border Patrol patch on it and you'll be amazed how quickly people in the waiting area seem to get healed and leave, bringing your name closer and closer to the front of the line.