Paulding.com

REMINDER..NETWORKING MEETING WEDNESDAY MORNING

Meetings are every Wednesday morning for networking and marketing strategies.

The meeting is in the East Paulding-Cedar Crest area at...........

VITO'S CAFE

10175 DALLAS ACWORTH HWY STE 125 DALLAS, GA. 30132

770-529-8569

Breakfast and networking start at 8:30 am

The meeting starts promptly at 9:00 am

If you need more info or would like to be placed on the list for weekly email reminders please pm me.

Meetings are every Wednesday morning for networking and marketing strategies.

The meeting is in the East Paulding-Cedar Crest area at...........

VITO'S CAFE

10175 DALLAS ACWORTH HWY STE 125 DALLAS, GA. 30132

770-529-8569

Breakfast and networking start at 8:30 am

The meeting starts promptly at 9:00 am

If you need more info or would like to be placed on the list for weekly email reminders please pm me.

Lori and Joe from CitruSolution Carpet Cleaning are planning to do our best to attend this meeting. We know it will be a plus of our business and all Paulding businesses attending!

Lori and Joe from CitruSolution Carpet Cleaning are planning to do our best to attend this meeting. We know it will be a plus of our business and all Paulding businesses attending!

:yahoo: You guys are great.

I am expecting quite a few tomorrow from those that have told me they are attending.

Jill's Magical Travel will be our business of the week.

I have a commitment tomorrow that will prevent me from making this meeting, but I do plan on trying to get to the next one. Please add me to the email list.

Sure will Mark just wrote down the one in your signature.

Why are you starting this meeting so late? I really want to be there, but 9am is too late for most of us sales folks to be starting a networking function.

I will stop by, but I doubt that I can stick around.

The thinking was that it would be a longer drive for those in Dallas to get out there.

We thought the added school traffic would make it even harder to get there on time.

If you can't stay the entire time, we will be happy for the time you are there :D

I can't wait! I love this meeting! I like the time also, with 2 kids in school and a baby it is the first group I was able to join.

Networking at 8:30 gives some the time to network and meet people.

The meeting officially starts at 9:00 that gives people wide range of time to arrive and network. And of course I understand when people have to leave early, successful businesses always put the client first.