Paulding.com

Funeral Services for Mrs. Fran "Memaw" Watson, age 66 and former Probate Judge of Paulding County for 16 years, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Sunday, February 7, 2010, 2:00 P.M. at Dallas First United Methodist Church. Rev. Steve Schofield and Rev. C.L. Powers will officiate. Judge Ken Vinson will give a eulogy. Interment will be a Dallas City Cemetery.

Visitation for Mrs. Watson will be held Saturday, February 6, 2010, 4:00-8:00 P.M. and Sunday until time to go the Church for the Service.

Mrs. Watson is survived by: Husband, Mr. Bill Watson of Dallas, Ga.; Daughters, Ms. Beth Watson of Dallas, Ga. and Mr. and Mrs. Terry (Becky) Crawford of Dallas, Ga.; Sons, Mr. Bill Watson, III of Dallas, Ga. and Mr. and Mrs. Bobby (Suzanne) Watson of Dallas, Ga.; Grandchildren, Abbie Crawford, Samantha Chafee and Amanda Chafee; Sisters, Mrs. Deloris Mizell of Springfield, MO. and Mr. and Mrs. Frank (Hazel) Williams of Hiram, Ga.; Brother, Mr. and Mrs. Larry (Betty) Hill of Dallas, Ga.; Sister in Law, Mrs. Jewell Spence of Dallas, Ga.; Brother in Law, Mr. Bob Watson of Dallas, Ga.; Many Nieces and Nephews.

Mrs. Watson was preceded in death by: Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Claude (Irene James) Spence; Brother, Mr. Vernon Spence.

The family request in lieu of flowers, donations to Forward In Faith Building Fund at Dallas First United Methodist Church, 141 East Memorial Drive, Dallas, Ga. 30132.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

I am so shocked to see this. I loved her, remember her from the 80's from the courthouse. She was always so nice, understanding, and would take the time to explain things. I remember going to her and talking about a project that I had to do for College. Not to mention the one time I had to actually go infront of her. LOL

I will miss you Mrs. Fran!!!

Thoughts and Prayers to the family ((hugs))!

Edited by Lucky64